I need a home for 3 cats (and perhaps myself as well)

me313

I don't know where else to post this since it is a bit personal, but since other people who care about animals may have had the same situation occur, perhaps someone out there can give me good recommendations for relocating cats I have been feeding, (one female cat I fed as a kitten turned out to produce  two male babies in the time span of two years) , I have tried to post this information on Facebook on one Phuket "Buy and Sell" group page, and no one has responded. What I need is either a new home in the price range of 7,000 baht per month which will allow outdoor cats to live on a patio space, which is where they sleep, or a place which helps cats and cares about animals to hand these very tame and wonderful cats so they are fed and can be allowed to live in peace and safety. I currently am paying 7000 baht to live in a room, the people who own the room claim that the cats are a nuisance, which they are not (they are very clean, quiet and cause no damage or harm). I am forced to either get rid of the cats or relocate, at my price range this is not so easy. I have not included photos of the cats, but if anyone is interested in taking care of these cats I certainly can with a response ( the male cats, both one year old, are very beautiful white cats,  their fur is a pristine, pure white with a few black spots, very pretty, petite, charming. The mother cat is a multi-colored tabby with short fur, as they all have short fur). I have been feeding these cats for two years and they are used to playing, being held. They are also very intelligent, and understand when I tell them to do things like leave my room (I just say a few sentences, repeating the same thing every time, and they immediately leave, like they are well-trained). So if anyone can give any good information on places where I can move to or places or people who care about well-tended but more wild cats, please let me know. 

I would relocate to a penthouse in Manhattan, where my cats would also have personal litter box trainers and cleaners! But, I'm in Phuket, as you can see I posted in the Phuket forum. I know that places like Chaing Mai are much less expensive than Phuket, but Chaing Mai is a much more spread out city and I am unfamiliar with that city and it's ways. I know that on my budget I could probably get a 7000 baht place elsewhere than in Phuket much easier than in this ever-increasing price range of properties here in Phuket. But, I would need a moving service to replace the cats, I rent a motorbike, it's not that easy. 

1 minute ago, pagallim said:

I think Schlog was asking where on Phuket do you live (north, south, Rawai, Thalang etc) and which areas would  you consider moving to so people could constructively offer advice.

Yup. Correct. 

Good he not lost his sense of humor.

BTW also on hkt cats may have their on personal litter box in a penthouse....but with me as their personal cleaner lol.

1498872521779-1375683239.jpg

No mention of the cats being serialized or not and if he keeps them locked up at night

A big problem  where we live is cats out on other peoples properties marking territory by peeing over  everything they can, more so at night , walls and gates do not stop them entering your  property like they do with dogs

Everyone gets very sick of this happening and they start to disappear until another lot of uncaring cat owners bring more in and it starts all over again

I have not had a cat as a pet for a very long time, but when i did have one it was kept locked in the house at night and was sterilized which stopped the territory marking they do, it really stinks

( and pisses the majority of people of with the cats and their owners)    

Edited by madmax2

1 minute ago, me313 said:

I don't think it would matter what I had replied, as the sarcasm spurred my reaction and the first response that I reacted to has created a spate of something like a chorus of female dogs barking with dumb answers who  just litter up this box with wasted responses like s***. 

There was absolutely no sarcasm in Schlog's response to you, only a genuine suggestion on where you live and would be prepared to move to.   You will have seen from one of his later posts that he too has cats, so would not be unsympathetic to your situation.