I am sick to death of all these bloody toads!

On 7/1/2017 at 11:41 AM, louse1953 said:

You rekon a poisoned dog at breaky is funny,you must be a barrel of laughs at tea time.

The dog wasn't poisoned, it was stoned. That is in fact funny as the vast majority of human beings do something to get themselves "high", be it cigs or booze or pot or religion. And we all video ourselves doing it, so this is funny because it is a dog emulating human behavior...

On 7/1/2017 at 11:41 AM, louse1953 said:

You rekon a poisoned dog at breaky is funny,you must be a barrel of laughs at tea time.

Yeah it was.  The owner said he gets over in a few minutes and repeats.  Actually I haven't hurt or eaten an animal in 43 years.  How about yourself?

18 hours ago, smccolley said:

The dog wasn't poisoned, it was stoned. That is in fact funny as the vast majority of human beings do something to get themselves "high", be it cigs or booze or pot or religion. And we all video ourselves doing it, so this is funny because it is a dog emulating human behavior...

Well said.  My sentiments exactly.

18 hours ago, tryasimight said:

So can cyanide

Why not try some?  I hear it's quite a rush but doesn't last very long.  Let us know how you liked it... :clap2:

Edited by joeyg

On 7/2/2017 at 7:25 PM, Hutch68 said:

And I'll tell you something else no tree frogs around and no bullfrogs this year as last we had loads. Is it possible that the toads have run them out of town?

Genuine question - how do you tell the difference between toads and bullfrogs?

Presumably its the bullfrogs making the noise/chorus rather than toads?

Edited by dick dasterdly

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

Genuine question - how do you tell the difference between toads and bullfrogs?

Presumably its the bullfrogs making the noise/chorus rather than toads?

Frogs are wet and slimey , toads are dry skinned.  Oh and toads have that gland thing near their eyes .  Try catching either, toads are easy to pick up, fogs jump. Saying that there are little frogs/toads that go EE ARR . Very small . I should buy a book on reptiles and amphibians , I have one on snakes.