The poisonous Brother in Law

Rc2702

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

And he has all this money hidden away for his children in his OWN country.

Now I know that you know my wife. 

Who suggested it first, her or you? 

Seriously though the number if secret secret accounts that I must have but refuse to call upon is bordering on obscene. The Revenue chaps would have a field day if it were true!

did you know that I also "always hated her family."

Not just the son son who stole the car, took a loan out on it, let anyone drive it, stayed at our house completely free when he wife and spawn had two incomes and a house that was completed and financed about 75% by me ( through mother without my knowledge)  but the daughter too who managed to throw out four kids by different fathers ( none of whom were interested in subsequent support) who stole her mothers jewellery whilst we were overseas and sold it, fornicate like a pattaya maniac in our marital bed then posted pictures of it on the internet, took mothers designer clothes and shoes and gave them to friends and who now lives just four houses down from us with her french dirt poor husband, gave the sinsod to her father who had not lifted a finger to help her before or after marriage yet manages to swan around in a three year old car (mine) and rely on mum (me) for regular cash handouts. 

This is the sister who came to stay once and left taking our tv and Dvd with her ( there was more) and whom every time we turn up to visit always mentions the latest investment scheme that I am supposed to finance with no chance of repayment. 

The cousin who has been in pokey three times for dealing drugs and who once tried to get merit with Plod in Patts by trying to shop me (I am  not a user) coz I would not "lend" him a large sum of money

the other her cousin who cannot speak a word of English but who wants me to write live letters in English to boyfriends basically asking for money ( she is not a hooker but has her own business doing ok but as always is very greedy) 

I wonder what it is that makes me Recoil from those loathsome creatures and their immoral standards?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Seriously though the number if secret secret accounts that I must have but refuse to call upon is bordering on obscene. The Revenue chaps would have a field day if it were true!

did you know that I also "always hated her family."

Not just the son son who stole the car, took a loan out on it, let anyone drive it, stayed at our house completely free when he wife and spawn had two incomes and a house that was completed and financed about 75% by me ( through mother without my knowledge)  but the daughter too who managed to throw out four kids by different fathers ( none of whom were interested in subsequent support) who stole her mothers jewellery whilst we were overseas and sold it, fornicate like a pattaya maniac in our marital bed then posted pictures of it on the internet, took mothers designer clothes and shoes and gave them to friends and who now lives just four houses down from us with her french dirt poor husband, gave the sinsod to her father who had not lifted a finger to help her before or after marriage yet manages to swan around in a three year old car (mine) and rely on mum (me) for regular cash handouts. 

This is the sister who came to stay once and left taking our tv and Dvd with her ( there was more) and whom every time we turn up to visit always mentions the latest investment scheme that I am supposed to finance with no chance of repayment. 

The cousin who has been in pokey three times for dealing drugs and who once tried to get merit with Plod in Patts by trying to shop me (I am  not a user) coz I would not "lend" him a large sum of money

the other her cousin who cannot speak a word of English but who wants me to write live letters in English to boyfriends basically asking for money ( she is not a hooker but has her own business doing ok but as always is very greedy) 

I wonder what it is that makes me Recoil from those loathsome creatures and their immoral standards?

Took your TV..............ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.b49519b80fa73b625230f22bc6bbda87.png....................Hmmmmmm, wouldn't get past my gate...

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Took your TV..............ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.b49519b80fa73b625230f22bc6bbda87.png....................Hmmmmmm, wouldn't get past my gate...

Wasn't in country at the time. Old one anyway forcing me to buy a new shiny one that now sits in pride of place in MY bedroom (currently) 

Edited by The Dark Lord
Quivering with anticipation.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

I'm pretty sure I don't know your misses DL; but she could be an icon for thousands of Thai wives here. I reckon most think as she does.

Did you catch those posts earlier that highlighted the rubbish bin syndrome? When to empty it; just as it is full or two days later when it is overflowing with smelly trash? As I was reading it I thought; perhaps our Thai wives are not yet ready for such sophistication!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Dark Lord said:

Wasn't in country at the time. Old one anyway forcing me to buy a new shiny one that now sits in pride of place in MY bedroom (currently) 

Ah, that sounds about right......You not being here that is.......:sad:

But my weeeee theory of what goes around comes around may prevail, daft folk do not understand that they live and life is a lot longer than today...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'm pretty sure I don't know your misses DL; but she could be an icon for thousands of Thai wives here. I reckon most think as she does.

Did you catch those posts earlier that highlighted the rubbish bin syndrome? When to empty it; just as it is full or two days later when it is overflowing with smelly trash? As I was reading it I thought; perhaps our Thai wives are not yet ready for such sophistication!!

Oh wise owl how do you do it? You did miss Murphy rather poor attempt at humour though for which my abject apologies are proffered. 

May the good good lord protect us all if the wife from hades is set up as a role model or icon for the rest of the clowns here. ( and unlike the Monkees I am not a believer) 

Maybe you are right about the sophistication aspect, maybe there is a genetic fault that denies them happiness causing them to invent pain where none exists then using this imaginary pain, inflict suffering and vile abuse on the only ones that ever showed genuine kindness to them . 

But enough is enough. If the FB friends and tittle tattle warrior friends are more important in her life than I am then fuckit I am off. 

She can find another sucker to support her growing instability,  insanity and desire for drama. ( oh and love of money) 

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Ah, that sounds about right......You not being here that is.......:sad:

But my weeeee theory of what goes around comes around may prevail, daft folk do not understand that they live and life is a lot longer than today...

Well Trans old chum, as Mr Gumps mother was often heard saying, " stupid is as stupid does" 

6 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Well Trans old chum, as Mr Gumps mother was often heard saying, " stupid is as stupid does" 

LOS is full of stupid........I could write a book but I won't......But that doesn't mean it's a one way street, oh no........Folk from either side can dig a hole they can't get out of...

29 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Oh wise owl how do you do it? You did miss Murphy rather poor attempt at humour though for which my abject apologies are proffered. 

May the good good lord protect us all if the wife from hades is set up as a role model or icon for the rest of the clowns here. ( and unlike the Monkees I am not a believer

Maybe you are right about the sophistication aspect, maybe there is a genetic fault that denies them happiness causing them to invent pain where none exists then using this imaginary pain, inflict suffering and vile abuse on the only ones that ever showed genuine kindness to them . 

But enough is enough. If the FB friends and tittle tattle warrior friends are more important in her life than I am then fuckit I am off. 

She can find another sucker to support her growing instability,  insanity and desire for drama. ( oh and love of money) 

So much wisdom in 1 post.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

So much wisdom in 1 post.

Why hippydude, what a kind thought. Thank you very much. It only took me 858 posts to get it right but I got there in the end.

i am actually blushing and wishing you had been my English master at school.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Dark Lord said:

Why hippydude, what a kind thought. Thank you very much. It only took me 858 posts to get it right but I got there in the end.

i am actually blushing and wishing you had been my English master at school.

A special prize, and kisses from the jury,  goes to

"You no like my family".

I believe that came from you too, oh "He Whose Color cannot Be Mentioned".

39 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Now that is a very interesting post and it has got me thinking...

The last time I went back was in 2014 and some very strange conversations took place.

Basically it was a long litany of complaints about mortgages,school fees,credit cards and the general price of living and it never stopped.I sensed that there was some sort of underlying resentment going on-that I had escaped from the suburban rat race and they did not like it at all.

There was also a lot of spite directed towards Asian women who they generally classified as "gold diggers" and everyone seemed to know someone who had suffered a catastrophe in such relationships.I actually walked out of a restaurant because I thought to myself.."We are so out of synch.."

I guess that they were not really interested in receiving Emails after that.... :post-4641-1156693976:

Reading all these stories on here, cant say your friends are incorrect about the golddiggers. :post-4641-1156694083:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Whilst Im trying to think of someone that I now that actually hasnt suffered a catastrophe .

Naw..it was the Russian women that went thru Australia like a dose of salts-the Asian women are mere amateurs compared to them.

Curiously enough I have met a number of Asian women married to Australians in my profession.They seemed to be doing okay.

I have only ever met one Thai who was married in Australia and that did appear to be a marriage of convenience.

The other married women were all health care professionals-Indians,Malaysians,Filipinas,S.Koreans and Chinese.

The best nurses (and the prettiest) come from Kerala in India.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Ah OK, I thought that we were talking about Thai ladies with felangs in Thailand

Asian ladies in Western Countries are generally very decent people, as are most Asian ladies in Asia.........it just that we all seem to pick the wrong ones :)

Can you define what "decency" is for you. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Odysseus123 said:

Hmmm...Kerala,

Ry Cooder-The Coast of Malabar.

I lived in India for 3 years through work in Bombay, Orissa & Surat - Thailand wins hands down.

5 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

Must be due to the easy availability of women, I guess.

why? nothing to do with the word 'hygiene' not existing in any of the Indian languages or the 24 hr noise or the press of people?. India is the same as here as regards prostitution and I've never had sex with a prostitute or paid for it. you keep your guesses to yourself. I avoided Thailand because of the sex trade and came here the first time to work in Saraburi and fell in love with the country. 

Edited by sandrabbit

3 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

The best nurses (and the prettiest) come from Kerala in India.

For me amongst the most beautiful women I have seen in the world would be Anglo Indian women in Bombay, also I find Sinhalese women from Sri Lanka very attractive even though they seem to be slightly overweight. Even my petite Thai wife thought the Sri Lankan stewardesses were attractive. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sandrabbit said:

why? nothing to do with the word 'hygiene' not existing in any of the Indian languages or the 24 hr noise or the press of people?. India is the same as here as regards prostitution and I've never had sex with a prostitute or paid for it. you keep your guesses to yourself. I avoided Thailand because of the sex trade and came here the first time to work in Saraburi and fell in love with the country. 

You fell in love with the country. 

What does "the country" constitute according to you ?

24 minutes ago, sandrabbit said:

For me amongst the most beautiful women I have seen in the world would be Anglo Indian women in Bombay, also I find Sinhalese women from Sri Lanka very attractive even though they seem to be slightly overweight. Even my petite Thai wife thought the Sri Lankan stewardesses were attractive. 

Hmmm..I was thinking of the nurses in the Australian health system. I would choose Coromandel or Malabar over this part of Thailand but that is a personal choice,

The most beautiful woman I ever saw walked into our ED one night and even made the males on life  support sit up and take notice.

She was a young Afghan intern.Good lord-large almond eyes and an astonishing feline grace...she just looked at you and you melted.Lovely soft British accent too..

They were some lovely looking Farsi ladies in Bombay I guess that there would have been some Persian influence in the genes at some stage.

It is nice to think about such things...:smile:

• Like 1