snoop1130

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another scvmbag behind the wheel.

Studies shows people who torture and kill animals, start with animals, before moving on to maim and kill people.

Those who bash the animal, are too ignorant to understand, that the soi dog issue started with idiot/irresponsible/selfish people who put their pets on the streets to fend for themselves and corrupt/inefficient government , who does not do a thing to eliminate this problem. Blame people, before blaming a pet. People suppose to have reasoning, plan for future, be responsible and have compassion, but most act like selfish jerks.

For the bashers, maybe the day will come when your toddler or parents stumble on the street and this maniac races through the soi. Then I bet you change your standpoint.

Studies shows people who torture and kill animals, start with animals, before moving on to maim and kill people.

Those who bash the animal, are too ignorant to understand, that the soi dog issue started with idiot/irresponsible/selfish people who put their pets on the streets to fend for themselves and corrupt/inefficient government , who does not do a thing to eliminate this problem. Blame people, before blaming a pet. People suppose to have reasoning, plan for future, be responsible and have compassion, but most act like selfish jerks.

For the bashers, maybe the day will come when your toddler or parents stumble on the street and this maniac races through the soi. Then I bet you change your standpoint.

3 minutes ago, pon2007 said:

psychosis or Thai logic?

2 minutes ago, meatboy said:

come and meet him.i will give you a clue,4legs,is a husky,he understands english, and can talk.

thats him top left.:shock1:

There are laws - I think even in Thailand - against this kind of deviant sexual behaviour.

2 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

There are laws - I think even in Thailand - against this kind of deviant sexual behaviour.

yep we do love him dearly,both of us have devoted our lives to looking after him,after over 30yrs.together he is all we have.

i got to admit i do give HIM many kisses EVERY DAY.

meatboy love me love my dog.

10 minutes ago, pon2007 said:

You just don't get it, the general consensus here is that that soi dogs, or stray dogs in the countryside, represent a major hazard. The must be removed to ensure the safety of anyone using the public space. 

You don't need to be a maniac driver to run over a dog, I respect the speed limits but sometimes I just refuse to stop for a lazy dog that refuses to move its ass.

13 minutes ago, meatboy said:

come and meet him.i will give you a clue,4legs,is a husky,he understands english, and can talk.

thats him top left.:shock1:

At the very least invite someone of equal intelligence. Dogs get bored quickly.

Firstly i feel sad for the dog

However There's one word missing here RESPONSIBILITY

I like dogs have 2 

Dogs are relatively dependent on the owner

If you have a dog you take care of it, leaving it to lie in the road is not taking care of it

Big dogs need exercise a shop house /town soi  environment i s not a place for a big dog

Leaving dogs unattended in a yard is not taking responsibility.

So Whilst i disagree with the truck drivers action the owner is also to blame as are many other thai dog owners throughout the country

Just now, Momofarang said:

You just don't get it, the general consensus here is that that soi dogs, or stray dogs in the countryside, represent a major hazard. The must be removed to ensure the safety of anyone using the public space. 

You don't need to be a maniac driver to run over a dog, I respect the speed limits but sometimes I just refuse to stop for a  lazy dog that refuses to move its ass.

Seems you don't get it!  Removal is not your or this jackass task by running over animals.

You seem to be on same intellectual level as a  lazy soi dog that refuses to move its ass.

1 minute ago, pon2007 said:

Seems you don't get it!  Removal is not your or this jackass task by running over animals.

You seem to be on same intellectual level as a  lazy soi dog that refuses to move its ass.

My limited intellect doesn't allow me to trade insults...

4 minutes ago, pon2007 said:

I don't think anyone likes the idea of an animal getting run over, tortured or in any pain whatsoever BUT there is a dog problem and people WILL get bitten and dogs WILL be run over when they lay in the street. Thais are astoundingly irresponsible, most of them, and 'mai pen rai' for most of them is 'don't give a s**t'

Years ago at the in-law's place their dog was out in the road and got hit by a truck which kept going. The FIL was more concerned about the driver of the truck coming back and wanting money for any damages instead of the dog, which soon died.

road dog.jpg

4 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

I don't think anyone likes the idea of an animal getting run over, tortured or in any pain whatsoever BUT there is a dog problem and people WILL get bitten and dogs WILL be run over when they lay in the street. Thais are astoundingly irresponsible, most of them, and 'mai pen rai' for most of them is 'don't give a s**t'

Sums it up perfectly!

18 minutes ago, meatboy said:

yep we do love him dearly,both of us have devoted our lives to looking after him,after over 30yrs.together he is all we have.

i got to admit i do give HIM many kisses EVERY DAY.

meatboy love me love my dog.

Seriously.

I understand and accept your feelings about your dog.

But would you let it sit in the middle of the road?

I don't think so.

THAT is what we are talking about here.

Natural selection at work.  The dogs too stupid to get out of the way of an approaching car get eliminated from the gene pool... leaving the smarter dogs to survive and pass on their behavior to their puppies. 

It must have been able to hear the car.. as they have very good hearing. 

Feel bad for the dog, but it died quickly.  Car driver is clearly a nasty cruel person also.

Lots of heartless (unsurprisingly) creatures on these boards. How would YOU feel if I sat you down on the road and then mowed you down with a pick-up. Yeah, didn't think so. Poor dog, beautiful Husky, RIP.

Edited by dexjnr555

18 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Natural selection at work.  The dogs too stupid to get out of the way of an approaching car get eliminated from the gene pool... leaving the smarter dogs to survive and pass on their behavior to their puppies. 

It must have been able to hear the car.. as they have very good hearing. 

Feel bad for the dog, but it died quickly.  Car driver is clearly a nasty cruel person also.

Dog is too stupid when it is facing away from the car? Man, some people. As I said above, how about I sit you down on the road facing away from me and mow you down with a pick-up. Bet you would LOVE that.

16 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Dog should have been on a lead if out of the house, if not they can expect to get run over.

BS, the heartless oxygen thief mowed it down on purpose. There are many dogs here on the streets and they don't get run over. It's just how it is in Thailand, dogs on streets.

Edited by dexjnr555

20 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Seriously.

I understand and accept your feelings about your dog.

But would you let it sit in the middle of the road?

I don't think so.

THAT is what we are talking about here.

seriously our dog has never been OFF the leash when out walking[twice a day,every day] allthough we live on a mooban.

all my empathy is for the DOG.

as for the OWNER i hope she is never allowed to own a dog again[doooooooooooooooooo pigs fly]

the driver who said he didnt see it,i can help him with a red hot poker.

Dogs & Thais are a bad combination. Nothing ever good happens when you combine the two.

And what's with the infatuation for Huskeys? I couldn't think of a more inappropriate breed for Thai to 'own'? 

Edited by Bassosa

1 hour ago, pon2007 said:

Well said, the bashers should be thrown off a cliff along with the pick-up driver.

3 minutes ago, dexjnr555 said:

BS, the heartless oxygen thief mowed it down on purpose. There are many dogs here on the streets and they don't get run over. It's just how it is in Thailand, dogs on streets.

It's just how it is in Thailand, dogs on streets.

True, but you forgot to mention rabies and biting and accidents.

1 minute ago, dexjnr555 said:

Good for you, do you want a medallion? Instead, you spew your vitriolic bile on TV as you waste away your days in Thailand. Clap clap really.

Thank you.

But unless it is a holy medallion, what good is it to me?

11 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

Dogs & Thais are a bad combination. Nothing ever good happens when you combine the two.

And what's with the infatuation for Huskeys? I couldn't think of a more inappropriate breed for Thai to 'own'? 

ExitDoor.jpg.8f0c891533375c05b200a27fd64d01ba.jpg

17 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Just driven back from KK and had to take immediate evasive action on 3 occasions with dogs running out onto the road, its a real problem.

Nonsense....this Dog was sitting on the Street not running out onto. Idiot Driver was too fast on this small Lane... the Victim could be a Child also......  

2 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Nonsense....this Dog was sitting on the Street not running out onto. Idiot Driver was too fast on this small Lane... the Victim could be a Child also......  

It's true that if a child slept in the road they could get hit. Good point.

Edited by LannaGuy