Kl Experience By A Friend For Non Imm B

I just spoke with a friend who went to KL very recently to get a new 1 year non-Imm B. They would only give him a 3 month!

Is this new? I kind of remember Sunbelt posting a month or so ago that the places you could get a 1 Year included KL, Dubai, Australia and of course your home country in Europe or the USA.

Anyone know if they can get a 1 yr non B in Hong Kong? I saw the Hong Kong thread but it was not that clear.

Thanks,

I just spoke with a friend who went to KL very recently to get a new 1 year non-Imm B. They would only give him a 3 month!

Is this new? I kind of remember Sunbelt posting a month or so ago that the places you could get a 1 Year included KL, Dubai, Australia and of course your home country in Europe or the USA.

Anyone know if they can get a 1 yr non B in Hong Kong? I saw the Hong Kong thread but it was not that clear.

Thanks,

Did your friend have a work permit or not?

If he did have a work permit, was he able to show 3 months worth of income tax returns?

In any case, it might not matter anymore because even with a Work Permit and income tax returns, it's been very difficult to get the 1 year multiple B anywhere in Southeast Asia, including KL as of latest reports.

Sorry.

For Australia or Dubai or Europe (or other countries outside the region), you can try calling up the consulate/embassy before you go, and asking them if they indeed issue the one year multiple. Some do and some don't

Edited by junkofdavid2

Thanks,

Like the ocean that changes from calm to big waves, so do the Thai Embassies and Consulates. This constantly changes and posted in December that Dubai now only issues one year multiple visas to residents of the UAE.

KL will only issue a one year multi entry "B" visa, if you have a work permit, three months of PND #1, your registered capital is higher than 2 million baht for the company, the company is not a start up, you are American or European and only then may they possibly issue you a one year multi entry visa.

Hong Kong has never been visa friendly for a one year multi entry visa.

Only one Consulate left in the Asia area that will give one year multi entry visas if you have a work permit and they are not as strict as KL is on your nationality.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com