Prayuth: Those Who Believe Junta Will Hold Power 20 Years Not Thai

19 minutes ago, baboon said:

Hell, I did French for 3 years at school but I doubt I could give you ten words. It isn't only Thais...

Well i would say u wasted your time just like them Pay attention next time and u might learn something English is more important than French considering 75% of the world speak English Thailand is a part of Asean now which makes it more important to learn English Pay attention next time Baboon ok

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Well i would say u wasted your time just like them Pay attention next time and u might learn something English is more important than French considering 75% of the world speak English Thailand is a part of Asean now which makes it more important to learn English Pay attention next time Baboon ok

Sorry... what...?

Towards the end of his 41-minute address – which all free television stations are required to broadcast every week -

Says it all, really.

The real-life soap opera that is Thailand - a sort of South-East Enders - gets more hilarious by the minute. My guess is it will outlast Coronation Street and Big Chief Five Rivers will be remembered with the same reverence as Ken Barlow.