Canadian Drug Suspect Found Hanged In Cell Room, Cop Says

webfact

14 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Too many conspiracy theorists frequenting this forum.

What do Thai authorities have to gain here.

I'll make it easy.......... nothing!

High profile drug dealer, owns 4 lamborghini, housing worth over 400 mils baht... (can check BP for more details)..

Nothing to gain... 555

Suicide in shower, female prisoner and duty officer did not see anything abnormal.. Sounds all 100% genuine :clap2:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike many here, but certainly not all, I do not and have never supported the War on Drugs. It was always a Civil War, with governments attacking their own citizens..

Unlike most governments though, the US government has aggressively pursued the citizens of other countries and detained them in American prisons. In that respect, not unlike their general Geo-political strategy.

I am not anti American, but I reserve the right to be critical of a failed policy that has been ridiculously expensive and harmful to countless of their own people and those of other countries.

In fact, the American people themselves have had enough of this doomed to be endless war and through bottom-up referendums are rolling back this policy.

Soon, my own country of Canada will take it's place on the right side of history with a top-down Government-led reversal of this failed policy.

1 hour ago, speedtripler said:

There are NO towels!!! 

Some of you people have yet to have the pleasure of being a police guest..... 

That's a 'pleasure' most of us would be willingly prepared to forego, but thanks for the suggestion.

21 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Unlike many here, but certainly not all, I do not and have never supported the War on Drugs. It was always a Civil War, with governments attacking their own citizens..

Unlike most governments though, the US government has aggressively pursued the citizens of other countries and detained them in American prisons. In that respect, not unlike their general Geo-political strategy.

I am not anti American, but I reserve the right to be critical of a failed policy that has been ridiculously expensive and harmful to countless of their own people and those of other countries.

In fact, the American people themselves have had enough of this doomed to be endless war and through bottom-up referendums are rolling back this policy.

Soon, my own country of Canada will take it's place on the right side of history with a top-down Government-led reversal of this failed policy.

So what's next?   Legalize homicide?   That's what you're saying.   Some crimes can't be controlled, so legalize them.   That seems like a foolish policy to me.

If that's not what you're suggesting, then what is it?

Because 'enlightened' citizens believe a law/s should be repealed isn't grounds for so doing.

I say that using drugs is a medical problem, but trafficking drugs is a serious crime, and should be deal with as such.   The problem you encounter is that so many users do a little dealing (or a lot) on the side, so determining which is which becomes somewhat blurred.

50 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

So what's next?   Legalize homicide?

Because 'enlightened' citizens believe a law/s should be repealed isn't grounds for so doing.

I say that using drugs is a medical problem, but trafficking drugs is a serious crime, and should be deal with as such.   The problem you encounter is that so many users do a little dealing (or a lot) on the side, so determining which is which becomes somewhat blurred.

When governments declare war, homicide becomes legal.

When enough "enlightened" citizens believe a law should be repealed, it is repealed. We call that Democracy.

Using and trafficking of drugs are 2 sides of the same coin.. Can't have one without the other in an environment where the product is currently proscribed but the demand continues unabated.

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

That's a 'pleasure' most of us would be willingly prepared to forego, but thanks for the suggestion.

I don't recommend it but some of the suggestions for this mans demise have no basis in reality.... 

There are no towels or doorknobs or door knobs, ledges, bars or railings to hang from... 

Sherlock homes wouldnt stand a chance on Thaivisa... :biggrin:

Not much would be surprised if people went to commit suicide before the threat of long years to hold in Asian prison. But he would be extradited to America. Very strange death. .

12 hours ago, catman20 said:
16 hours ago, speedtripler said:

There are NO towels!!! 

Some of you people have yet to have the pleasure of being a police guest..... 

said in news report and on the radio there was.

But if the TVF head armchair investigator says there aren't, what you gonna say?

From the link Danadeluxe posted, I think it is very reasonable to believe that he had good reasons to thake his own life.

On that day, Cazes was supposed to meet up with a lawyer to prepare for his extradition back to the United States. Standing trial in the US under allegations of arms trading, narcotics trading, and operating an illegal marketplace is never a fun experience. In fact, Ross Ulbricht got sentenced to life in prison without parole for a similar project known as Silk Road.

And most of the Alphabay users still think they fell victim to an exit scam, where the platform runners made a runner with their money. They might be in for an even bigger surprise ...

Once the Thai Police will have analysed all that data on his machines. Oh wait ... ;)

I wonder what will happen to all that virtual monies.

On 7/12/2017 at 6:28 PM, F4UCorsair said:

Too many conspiracy theorists frequenting this forum.

I'll make it easy.......... nothing!

If the perp had information that would place a higher up in the USA or Mexico in jeopardy, then there'd be a price on his head payable internationally.

4 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

If the perp had information that would place a higher up in the USA or Mexico in jeopardy, then there'd be a price on his head payable internationally.

So somebody, the mythical 'somebody', paid the police to kill him, all organized within hours??

Seriously, some of the posters here should be writing, or perhaps that should be trying to write crime novels.

I find nothing unusual about a 26 yo facing many years in the slammer choking/hanging/asphyxiating/whatever himself.   Desperate people do desperate things.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Just now, F4UCorsair said:

So somebody, the mythical 'somebody', paid the police to kill him, all organized within hours??

Seriously, some of the posters here should be writing, or perhaps that should be trying to write crime novels.

I find nothing unusual about a 26 yo facing many years in the slammer choking/hanging/asphyxiating/whatever himself.   Desperate people do desperate things.

"within hours"?  I thought he'd been arrested on 5July; and somebody knew way before that that he was going to be arrested and extradited; could be those that wanted him dead paid for his plane ticket to Thailand.

1 hour ago, phycokiller said:

he knew he was going back to Canada for a showboat trial resulting in life with no parole. I guess when you are 26 thats not a nice thought

He wasn't going home to Canada, I think USA extradition probably contributed to making a bad situation worse... 

The last guy that did this got 2 consequitive life sentences in New York .... 

11 hours ago, speedtripler said:

He wasn't going home to Canada, I think USA extradition probably contributed to making a bad situation worse... 

The last guy that did this got 2 consequitive life sentences in New York .... 

yes , you are correct, so he knew exactly what was coming

17 hours ago, ukrules said:

Seems this guy ran a massive TOR based drug market using digital currencies like Bitcoin. Similar to Silk Road, the guy who ran that got life in prisoon without parole. I guess he didn't fancy that.

He ran, or was amongst those who ran AlphaBay. There are already other markets that have followings and will rise up to take their place. Of course I'm against the fraud and murder for hire on the site, but no one is ever going to stop the flow of (and demand for) drugs. Legalize and tax and get it over with.

Perhaps his trial would have highlighted facts that could "embarass" some top placed people, either in Thailand or the USA?....after all the correlation between illicit funding, drug routes, drug money, the CIA is common knowledge....who knows?...

This guy had a Lamborghini and loads of assets. He was the mastermind behind the largest online drug and weapons sales on the Dark Web. 

This is a big story. Very big. 

Why it is not on front page of Thai papers or news broadcasts? Here or in the USA?

1 minute ago, Minnehaha said:

This guy had a Lamborghini and loads of assets. He was the mastermind behind the largest online drug and weapons sales on the Dark Web. 

Why it is not on front page of Thai papers or news broadcasts? Here or in the USA?

And yet he had a hotmail email address...

48 minutes ago, Minnehaha said:

Because he died suspiciously and the less fuss about it the better....