"Boss Krathingdaeng" latest news - er, there isn't any.

rooster59

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Still gathering evidence? What evidence could they possibly need at this stage in proceedings? He has done a runner and needs to be brought to justice, yet the only evidence I see is of lazy, inept and incompetent paid off lackeys failing to do anything right in this case. One has to surmise that we will never see him in court.

Evidence: new name for the old brown paper bags.

It's an appalling story of evidence of a total police cover up which is obviously due to the money which is thrown at them from the culprit and his family. Why  has no extradition order been requested? the answer of still collecting evidence is clearly a load of garbage.

On 2017-07-15 at 6:36 AM, darksidedog said:

Still gathering evidence? What evidence could they possibly need at this stage in proceedings? He has done a runner and needs to be brought to justice, yet the only evidence I see is of lazy, inept and incompetent paid off lackeys failing to do anything right in this case. One has to surmise that we will never see him in court.

And our dear Junta leader does NOTHING but going after the sexy dancer..4-5 years..still counting.TiT

And we/you wonder why none cares,or few cares to follow the law..why bother when you can copy what this boy has done.But most of all it shows the true color of the Police force in Thailand..But i'll give this some moore time to see what the final outcome will be.

Just read that the Jetsetting monk is now on his way back to Thailand to hopefully face the music..time will tell.

Have a awsome day everyone.:-)

why keep posting about this?

we all know laws in thailand are to make money from

we all enjoy it

i drive motorcycle without driving  license fine 500 bht, but than i can brake this law for 3 days

same same 

he just pays a bit more

On 15/07/2017 at 8:09 AM, Jessi said:

The Government can & will change  the law as they wish.

Daily for the last 3 years since coup ! should they not be standing trial for treason .

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:00 AM, ukrules said:

Hard to keep up with this story, it's just moving so fast.

Didn't the government announce a new law (one of many 100's I believe) stating that the statute of limitations only applies for time while you're inside Thailand if you do something wrong and are wanted ?

Only if you're Thaksin Shinawatra

I agree.

If this went viral over Facebook and Twitter, this surely would have

been a closed case by now.

Someone make a bad comment on the king, jail time. Kill a police officer,

money talks. 

UNBELIEVABLE

Just now, Artisi said:

Trust you are enjoying your stay. 

15 yrs so far.  Overall I like it here. I have, however, been here long enough to understand a few things. Been in SE Asia a long time yourself have you? 

Edited by dinsdale

24 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

15 yrs so far.  Overall I like it here. I have, however, been here long enough to understand a few things. Been in SE Asia a long time yourself have you? 

Early 2001 and numerous trips/visits prior to then, yes it is screwed badly,  I too winge and complain too but it doesn't change anything. 

On 7/15/2017 at 6:51 AM, yellowboat said:

He might have stopped making Facebook posts, so they do not know where he is.  That is the extent of the Thai intelligence apparatus outside of Thailand.  Think his current location is the evidence they seek.  Otherwise, his guilt looks to be well established. 

A submarine would be useful for collecting intel outside Thailand

22 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Well, you'll find him today in Silverstone, talking to his Austrian share holder and Ricciardo and Verstappen. Maybe you can see him in the VIP lounge with one of his prosecutors. ..........

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Someone has a British passport no?

Evil comes to he who thinks evil (+/-)