Hunt on for woman's ex husband who shot her and injured son just after getting out of jail

rooster59

Hunt on for woman's ex husband who shot her and injured son just after getting out of jail

560000007444501.JPEG

Image: Manager

A Cha-Am man just out of jail for drugs offences went to see his ex-wife to get back together again.

When she refused he shot her in the neck and back with a gun peppering her back with pellet wounds.

Her 16 year old son who tried to intervene ended up in hospital too with a knife wound to his left arm.

The assailant escaped into a forest behind the house and police have issued a picture as a manhunt begins.

Cha-Am police went to a house in Khao Yai sub-district after reports of a shooting. At a one story concrete house they found 46 year old Phayao Chuprai shot in the neck and back.

Her 16 year old son Wirot Thongkham had a wound inflicted with a kitchen knife.

Both were taken to hospital and are out of danger.

The assailant Wichian Thongkham, the shooting victim's ex husband aged about 50, ran off into the forest behind the house.

Police cordoned off the area and searched an 8 rai plot to no avail. All they found were a pair of black flip flops 20 meters from the house.

Police believe that Wichian, who was just out of jail for taking Ya Ba and distributing drugs, arrived on a motorbike and parked some distance from the house.

He tried to make up with his ex wife but was rebuffed. He shot her and wounded his son who tried to intervene. He is then believed to have got away on the bike possibly in the direction of Pranburi.

A manhunt is now underway and a photograph of Wichian has been issued to the press.

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-15

only about 25 kilometers from me here in sleepy Hua Hin.

Ya Ba is destroying Thailand. Normally I am against a "war on drugs" just because you can't control peoples behavior, but this Ya Ba sh*t has got to be stopped.

Anyway the court sentences the father to death.

Next case.

Amazing how so many Thai males just cannot deal like an adult with a domestic situation. I know we are all capable of being a bit crazy when pushed to the limits, but the level of violence seen here pretty much daily is seriously excessive. I would suggest giving them all some Valium, but then precisely no work would ever get done.

49 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Amazing how so many Thai males just cannot deal like an adult with a domestic situation. I know we are all capable of being a bit crazy when pushed to the limits, but the level of violence seen here pretty much daily is seriously excessive. I would suggest giving them all some Valium, but then precisely no work would ever get done.

I can usually get a decent amount of work done on Valium..... 

30 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Just got out of jail and has a gun already ????

The surprising part is he was already packing a gun when he went to visit his wife and kid... 

He must have been expecting something if he went to get a gun before going there...

At least she wasn't dating some farang lol

The farang would have been the first one to catch a bullet

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

only about 25 kilometers from me here in sleepy Hua Hin.

Ya Ba is destroying Thailand. Normally I am against a "war on drugs" just because you can't control peoples behavior, but this Ya Ba sh*t has got to be stopped.

Anyway the court sentences the father to death.

Next case.

About next door from us,hearing gunshots is nothing new around here,maybe some one hunting or something else.

1 hour ago, YetAnother said:

and one breeds the other; that insecurity may also be a major contributor to baseless racism

no wonder some people doubt they understand democracy  and are  mature to participate in democratic  elections

Edited by sweatalot

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"police have issued a picture as a manhunt begins."

issued it to who?? obviously not to the publisher of this article who prefers to show us the back of the injured woman rather than the picture that might help with his apprehension...