Can a farang win ?

Aforek

Hello, 

sometimes, I like to look at boxing on youtube, muay thai also, but for thaiboxing I noticed that even if for me the farang wins, it's always at the end the Thai who wins

I just looked at this ( 

and for me the farang wins 100%, but no, it's the Thai who wins ; am I wrong or is it unsefull to fight because we know the Thai will be declared winner ?

What do you think ? 

It seems to depend a little on the venue. I have noticed more Farangs competing on TV and in order, I suppose, to keep them alive by enabling them to win at least some prize money, they put them up against each other initially.

In order to win against a Thai, the Farang has to almost kill the Thai, and of course not get disqualified in the process.

I just go along with it, and am interested in the different approaches of different nationalities. I saw a Muslim recently giving the good old Jihadist 'slit your throat' sign after winning a fight. The South American macho types generally get demolished in the first round...

A Thai, after receiving a mighty upper cut, mimicked a cartoon character, chattering teeth and all.

7 hours ago, cooked said:

In order to win against a Thai, the Farang has to almost kill the Thai, and of course not get disqualified in the process.

Sure the only solution ; I wait the match where the Thai is KO but  is still winner :smile: