Is your wife a ladyboy?

JohnJay

32 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Are you saying that every member of a Scottish Regiment has any such tendencies.

I am a proud Scotsman and I object very strongly to such an unjustifiable, disgusting, ill-informed  and prejudiced comment!

PS; It is even worse that you claim to be Scottish and can utter such tripe and drivel.

Nothing proud about being a Scotsman mate, they can't even vote for independence. Their mentality is

my father voted Labour, so I must vote labour, A skirt is womans clothing, and a kilt is just another name for one. We will just agree to disagree and leave it there.

Edited by possum1931
  • Sad 1

On 8/31/2018 at 12:29 PM, possum1931 said:

Nothing proud about being a Scotsman mate, they can't even vote for independence. Their mentality is

my father voted Labour, so I must vote labour, A skirt is womans clothing, and a kilt is just another name for one. We will just agree to disagree and leave it there.

FIGHT!

On 7/22/2017 at 5:26 PM, lanng khao said:

Must admit, mine moved a wardrobe on her own last week, got me thinking now...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You mean she carried the wardrobe from ground floor up to the first floor all on her own? She is kind of strong.

On 8/31/2018 at 6:29 PM, possum1931 said:

Braveheart was a bloody good film though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2018 at 6:01 PM, BestB said:

In all honesty only a complete moron would not know the difference between the real thing and newly built one.

But then again, OP believes everything hooker ladyboy tells him so what more can be said ?

no, at least not from looks alone,

at least i can not be certain from looks alone in some cases,

so i always just pull a crocodile dundee quick test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzrE8lGJds

Edited by poanoi

On 7/22/2017 at 4:37 PM, lanng khao said:

Rule number one chaps, if it's got a apple, it will have a banana..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nowadays if you have enough money you can shape the apple down and even the vocal cords to sound feminine. It's getting really hard unless your a gynecologist and can feel the uterus.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If it looks like a woman, acts like a woman, satisfies like a woman, what business is it of condo neighbors if their neighbor is enjoying life. Did nosy Condo neighbor think maybe neighbor is converted lady boy also?

Agree
IMG_2006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No,but as i have not seen her for a few weeks,who knows..........the strap on was gone when i checked one can only fear the worst,at least the other girl is lovely,not that that is doing me a lot of good,on the plus side no money this month, this is the stock market talking ,man,not me .

Man.she has a classic case of penis envy,she addimted she wanted one ,who would blame her,i mean i would like a pussy sometimes so like who really worries on this ,really,, who really starts a thread like this man,i mean i could write any damn thing i wanted too,couldn't i ?

• Like 1

On Sat Jul 22 2017 at 11:34 AM, chickenslegs said:

Same sex marriage is not allowed in Thailand.

Also, gender can not be reassigned here, so one's wife is definitely a woman - regardless of adam's apple, deep voice, large hands, or ability to lift heavy objects..

but if they change the gender not only through behavior but through medical operation finally they become females arent they..?..so for a husband it should not matter...? and i think most guys dont mind

I don't see the issue at all.  Isn't one of the reasons people flock to Thailand to avoid ridiculous stereotypes and discrimination from 'back home'?  One of the of the few things I've always admired about the Thais is that the 'different' among them are not victimised.   At my kids school there are katoeys, gays, lesbians, obese and disabled that seem to fit in happily and often appear quite popular. 

They would probably be bullied rotten in the west.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...