Korat

Blackandwhite

You can't stay in a town a couple of nights without wanting a hooker? You're a sad case, dude.

I have it on good authority that there are two brothels in Korat, but I wouldn't know their names or locations. There is the Ginza, not sure exactly what is is, never been there, but it has female entertainment.

Planning a couple of nights in Korat, does any body know where there are any good bars in Korat ???

Been before but the only place to drink seamed to be the hotel discos.

Any info would be great

If you're looking for prostitutes I suggest you try another forum. :o

Well well well, What a pathetic response.

I post a question expecting an informative response and all I get is a presumptious and ignorant response, what on earth do you people think, please do not conclude that if a man wants to visit a bar with a hostess means he wishes for a whore, please see hostess in dictionary,

Host, Host-ess

1. a woman who receives and entertains guests in her own home or elsewhere.

2. a woman employed in a restaurant or place of amusement to receive, seat, or assist patrons.

3. a woman who acts as master of ceremonies, moderator, or interviewer for a television or radio program; host.

4. a woman employed by an airline, railroad, bus company, etc., to see that passengers are comfortable throughout a trip, usually receiving and seating them, and sometimes serving them refreshments.

5. a woman who manages a resort or hotel or who directs its social activities.

6. taxi dancer.

–verb (used with object) 7. to be the hostess at (a reception, dinner, etc.): She will hostess a shower for the new bride.

8. to act as hostess at, to, or for: She volunteered to hostess the garden club next season.

–verb (used without object) 9. to perform the duties or functions of a hostess.

some people are so ignorant I can not believe.

Also I can not understand why such strange offence is taken to a question ( taken out of context ) when in Thailand unfortunatly many people have to do very bad things to feed a child or family member.

Well well well, What a pathetic response.

I post a question expecting an informative response and all I get is a presumptious and ignorant response

The topic title was phrased to illicit that response wasn't it? :o

Anyone with any experience of any large city in Thailand already knows that most bars/restaurants are staffed by a predominately female crew.

(I wonder how long it will take for this one to go down the toilet)