Chinese tourist hugs Pattaya ladyboys then realises his 150,000 baht necklace is missing

webfact

Chinese tourist hugs Pattaya ladyboys then realises his 150,000 baht necklace is missing

pm1.jpg

Image: Sophon Cable 

PATTAYA: -- A Chinese tourist claims his 150,000 baht platinum necklace has gone missing after he hugged two ladyboys in Pattaya.

Li Shengyu, 36, a bank manager, told police how he was walking on Soi 2 Pattaya during the early hours of Wednesday morning when him and his friends were approached by the ladyboys.

The ladyboys approached the three Chinese men by telling them that one of them had dropped something. When they stopped to check the ladyboys started touching and hugging the men, Mr Li said.

When the men returned to their hotel, Mr Li said he realised his expensive platinum necklace was missing and that he believes the ladyboys had stolen it from him.

Police said they will check nearby CCTV footage.

Source: Sophon Cable

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-26

With Platinum at $925 an ounce, that's a 5 ounce necklace.  A real Mr T starter set.

I've hugged ladyboys in Pattaya.  More accurately, I didn't react fast enough to prevent them from grabbing me around the neck as if to hug me.  Hasn't happened since that first time in Pattaya, though.  Lesson learned.  It wasn't anywhere near voluntary in my case, and maybe the victim didn't know what was coming and just didn't get out of the way fast enough.

• Like 2

Chinese insurance scam.

Just now, webfact said:

When the men returned to their hotel, Mr Li said he realised his expensive platinum necklace was missing and that he believes the ladyboys had stolen it from him.

That's a hole chunk of necklace not to realise it's gone......immediately. 

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

He should thank his lucky stars that his balls are still there...

If you really have balls, you cant wear shorts like that...

5 hours ago, oldgent said:

another Num Nut serves him right, good nights hugging for the ladyboys.

I detest people that have to come to Thailand to show off their wealth.

Do you also detest the people that are from here, showing off their wealth?

How come ALL stolen necklaces stolen  in Thailand are valued at around 150,000 bht plus ?????? 

And how come its usually a Chinese victim ??????

and how come I dont know a single person who has ever worn such a necklace ??

strange, isnt it ????? 

If insurance companies specifically stae jewellery stolen whilst being worn in public over a certain amount in certain countries the Chinese and Indians will stop losing them.