Police chief Chakthip: “I really want Vorayuth back to Thailand”

webfact

11 hours ago, Prbkk said:

Oh, please...the translation was completed more than 10 days ago and yet he still says "will be sent" not "has been sent". We are not talking about something Proustian in respect of length and yet it takes years....the public is not so gullible to buy these excuses.

Can we get a confirmation that the paperwork was delivered pronto, because I don;t want to hear what I predicted in another post, i.e. bet you it gets lost in the mail and then the statute of limitations ends......Shazam !!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Can we get a confirmation that the paperwork was delivered pronto, because I don;t want to hear what I predicted in another post, i.e. bet you it gets lost in the mail and then the statute of limitations ends......Shazam !!!

Extradition often takes months to process, especially if he appeals it- it doesn't matter what they do. He's not going to be back before the statute of limitations expires.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, Dexlowe said:
I just wonder what the cops in other countries think when they have to deal with Thai police. I'm sure most of them, especially in the developed world, must be aware of their atrocious reputation.

My cousin is married to a reasonably senior policeman.
They think they are <deleted> hilarious...

Things would have been so much simpler and quicker had the suspect been your common farang with his 20'000 THB in his pocket, his O, L, X,Y Z visa,  his 800'000 THB in his bank account and perhaps a home on leasehold to be seized!

If I may humbly suggest, why not start checking how the suspect managed to flee the country and bring the corrupt officials (if any:passifier:) who facilitated the escape?:wai:

Edited by observer90210

This guy is really saying " Now read my lips  I really dont want this guy back ) Sorry misprint I really do want this guy back but the brown envelops are so fat and i shall miss them if Red bull family stop sending them 5 years and the guy is still free See you can get away with murder when you have a lot of money

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

I see that misti has removed the article from the Bangkok Post which of course I understand.  For those that require the link to this article plse PM me or alternatively, they can search for it.

Jonathan Head Retweeted

Jerome Taylor Retweeted Sally Mairs

One is scion of billionaire @redbull family who refuses to answer fatal hit and run charges. The other a student who posted on Facebook

Strong column from @kongrithdee comparing Pai and Boss, the two faces of Thailand's warped justice system

On 7/28/2017 at 4:57 PM, robertson468 said:

General, talk is cheap.  Prove your dedication by some productive action.  Your Force has become laughing stock of the Country.

The pity is there are so many laughingstocks in this country