Trump replaces chief of staff Priebus with retired General Kelly

rooster59

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/29/2017 at 9:13 AM, tonray said:

6 Months in and National Security director fired, Press Secretary fired, Chief of Staff fired, FBI director fired, Secretary of State hiding in his bedroom at home, and Attorney General neutered. I'd say a rousing success at this point !

Trump: I've 'done more in five months than practically any president in history'

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/13/trump-ive-done-more-in-five-months-than-practically-any-president-in-history.html

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Trump: I've 'done more in five months than practically any president in history'

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/13/trump-ive-done-more-in-five-months-than-practically-any-president-in-history.html

He is quite simply delusional!  Even his intelligent (ish) supporters must realise that statement is utter garbage.

30 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

He is quite simply delusional!  Even his intelligent (ish) supporters must realise that statement is utter garbage.

Well, as pointed out (again) on another topic - there's a structured way to counter that "must".

Like Mom said, you hear what you want to hear.

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

To many, they are not really followers, they are believers.   Trumpism is sort of a cult religion.   He can do no wrong.   You must believe.   

15 minutes ago, Credo said:

To many, they are not really followers, they are believers.   Trumpism is sort of a cult religion.   He can do no wrong.   You must believe.   

Though it was "You must  love him".

DT put Kelly in charge so he could go on vacation.  My bet is Kelly will be dumped, or walk out, by mid-September.

The US news has been dominated by DT since he announced his candidacy.  'mucci appears, and the following week it's his name all over the news, not DT's.  That's why he was cut loose IMO.  Show biz.

2 hours ago, Credo said:

Yes, they don't hear what he says, they just applaud and chant.

About a month ago at one of his "rallies" he tested the crowd with "what was I just talking about?"  and when no one responded said "you weren't listening, were you?"  Mention of Hillary is red meat for the base, as is Obama, and the crowd loves it -- that's what they can understand, and why there may be further tribunals.  They lose interest when he talks policy, and start thinking about how they need to pick up dog food on the way home etc.

It's really anyone's guess where all this is going.

Edited by bendejo