Got me beat: rash and hemoroids

carlyai

I've had a milder version.  I tried a few creams, and in the end Dertec seemed to do the trick; double quick at that.  It's one of those 3 in 1 creams.

Cycling is a known cause, as is weight training.

I trust you are off the exercise bike for the time being.  Fancy a bit of walking, or a rest?

Good luck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had a milder version.  I tried a few creams, and in the end Dertec seemed to do the trick; double quick at that.  It's one of those 3 in 1 creams.

Cycling is a known cause, as is weight training.

I trust you are off the exercise bike for the time being.  Fancy a bit of walking, or a rest?

Good luck
Hi, thanks. I didn't know about cycling.

The rash is under control with alcohol rub into the groin, bum, under arms and toes after my frequent showers and swim. In the mornings and evenings I rub in baby nappy rash cream.
The good thing was the biopsy in the rash area that came back negative to fungal infections and everything....stopped all the creams.

The hemorroid problem is just being kept at bay until I travel to my home country in December to see a doctor.
I use a suppository in the morning and witch hazel pads in the area all day. Just keeps it under control.

I was going to see a dr over here for further investigations after the colonoscopy showed infected hemorroid, but don't fancy someone here cutting around that area.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, carlyai said:

Hi, thanks. I didn't know about cycling.

The rash is under control with alcohol rub into the groin, bum, under arms and toes after my frequent showers and swim. In the mornings and evenings I rub in baby nappy rash cream.
The good thing was the biopsy in the rash area that came back negative to fungal infections and everything....stopped all the creams.

The hemorroid problem is just being kept at bay until I travel to my home country in December to see a doctor.
I use a suppository in the morning and witch hazel pads in the area all day. Just keeps it under control.

I was going to see a dr over here for further investigations after the colonoscopy showed infected hemorroid, but don't fancy someone here cutting around that area.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

If surgery were to be  required, I think you would be asleep.