bye bye STICKMAN

whiteman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/08/2017 at 9:32 AM, StayinThailand2much said:

Reading his latest, final(?) column, I read a lot of frustration and disappointment between the lines, so I guess, 'that's it', except, perhaps, if the 'yellow fever' took hold of him, and he came back to Thailand.

He does not live in Auckland he said it is too expensive to live there so he is some were near Napier. Rents are much cheaper along with the housing there.

9 hours ago, amvet said:

You may be alone and probably not in Thailand. 

EQ.jpg

Yes that must be it.Otherwise I am sure I would better appreciate your special choice of these two slender upmarket beauties with that distinctive touch of class.

49 minutes ago, whiteman said:

He does not live in Auckland he said it is too expensive to live there so he is some were near Napier. Rents are much cheaper along with the housing there.

Wherever ,no visa worries ,money in the bank ,escaped devious Thai ladies ,he is home and dry .;-)

9 hours ago, jayboy said:

Yes that must be it.Otherwise I am sure I would better appreciate your special choice of these two slender upmarket beauties with that distinctive touch of class.

I googled Stickmanbangkok and those images were represented.  I thought the ladies were attractive and Stickmanbangkok ran one of the most popular websites in the world about nightlife in Thailand.  The negative stuff in this thread is unfortunate and seems to me more a rant about things Thai rather than any real comment on the obvious attractiveness of the ladies pictured and the success of Stickmabangkok both of which are obvious to anyone. 

49 minutes ago, amvet said:

I googled Stickmanbangkok and those images were represented.  I thought the ladies were attractive and Stickmanbangkok ran one of the most popular websites in the world about nightlife in Thailand.  The negative stuff in this thread is unfortunate and seems to me more a rant about things Thai rather than any real comment on the obvious attractiveness of the ladies pictured and the success of Stickmabangkok both of which are obvious to anyone. 

If you are a fan of snub nosed tattooed fatties with fake braces so be it.No doubt a trawl of the site could come up with one or two presentable girls but the overall standard was dire.I can assure you that at one time - when Thailand was a lot poorer - one could find girls in the bar scene of real beauty, charm and wit.To be fair even then these girls were snapped up in fairly short measure.These girls don't need to work out of bars for middle aged farang losers (the Stickman territory).There are richer pickings elsewhere.I don't begrudge Stickman his success but the overall impression of him, his readers and subject matter was a total lack of class.