Video: Student with sword nearly cuts arm off rival student in sickening Sukhumvit attack

webfact

Video: Student with sword nearly cuts arm off rival student in sickening Sukhumvit attack

3.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A video from CCTV shared online showed a student attacking another boy from a rival school on the sidewalk in broad daylight.

The attack happened at the end of busy Soi On Nut, Sukhumvit Soi 77.

The attacker had just knocked the other boy off his bike. He then kicked him in the head and wielded at knife at him and his bike.

Daily News reported that the victim nearly had his arm severed.

Phrakhanong police are investigating.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-02

WARNING! Graphic content

13 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Another Thai coward, armed with a big knife.

I expect a few coming on here calling me a 'Thai basher', and that this is an everyday occurrence in most countries around the world !

You forgot the old, if you don't like it go home to your nanny state.

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Another Thai coward, armed with a big knife.

I expect a few coming on here calling me a 'Thai basher', and that this is an everyday occurrence in most countries around the world !

Oh not this tired old trope again.  Some of us have the intelligence to see the difference between seeing what is people doing horrible things to tarring everyone in Thailand with the same brush.  The latter being Thai bashing. It isn't that hard to figure out. 

Dave

Do not insult the animal slicies. If they get him prob 500 baht fine like the guy just turned himself in for wending his knife at other guy in the road rage couple days ago. 500 baht.

The authoraties wil never ever control this type of violence. Sentence them to months hard labour in the ARMY. 

2 minutes ago, sn1per said:

A bit of a sensationalist headline, or did the perpetrator come back and nearly chop the guys arm off after the video stopped. 

I actually didn't watch the video because I thought it might be too gory. After reading your comment, I went back and watched it.

It's by no means a pleasant experience for the boy, but, as you say, he is clearly in no danger of having his arm severed. It even looks like the attacker pulls him clear of the road before he starts his attack proper.

The scooter gets a thrashing, and the stomps to the head would not have been nice, but the attack is no where near as bad as the story makes out. I'm not even sure if it's a sword and not a bar.

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Oh not this tired old trope again.  Some of us have the intelligence to see the difference between seeing what is people doing horrible things to tarring everyone in Thailand with the same brush.  The latter being Thai bashing. It isn't that hard to figure out. 

It's not tarring everyone in Thailand with the same brush.

But don't you see it is happening in this country much more than in other countries? So there might be (surely is) a certain percentage of raving lunatics (very likely much more than in most other countries) - but it seems they are runnig the show in LOS.

And the decent remainder let them do.

22 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I actually didn't watch the video because I thought it might be too gory. After reading your comment, I went back and watched it.

It's by no means a pleasant experience for the boy, but, as you say, he is clearly in no danger of having his arm severed. It even looks like the attacker pulls him clear of the road before he starts his attack proper.

The scooter gets a thrashing, and the stomps to the head would not have been nice, but the attack is no where near as bad as the story makes out. I'm not even sure if it's a sword and not a bar.

Quite right. Couldn't see any blood there...maybe hit with the flat blade. Ha, what makes me laugh is that no takes any notice and the woman woman walking doesn't change her pace at all. Must just a normal day.

Sickening, no doubt his fine will be just over 500 baht, as was the other guys, i.e. who produced a sword in a two vehicle motorway dispute.

Think I will just go back and bury my head back in the sand, once having thought Thailand was a great place to live with harsher penalties for crime.

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Sickening, no doubt his fine will be just over 500 baht, as was the other guys, i.e. who produced a sword in a two vehicle motorway dispute.

Think I will just go back and bury my head back in the sand, once having thought Thailand was a great place to live with harsher penalties for crime.

Hi 4my old chum,

you are right, I am currently on a wife induced exile back in the land where the sun always shines and farts don't smell but the more I read, not just on TVF, about the Land of Solutions, the less encouraged I am to return. 

Could it be given the new moniker of Paradise Lost?

5 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Hi 4my old chum,

you are right, I am currently on a wife induced exile back in the land where the sun always shines and farts don't smell but the more I read, not just on TVF, about the Land of Solutions, the less encouraged I am to return. 

Could it be given the new moniker of Paradise Lost?

Someone once said, the less you know, the better of you will be, and most of my news comes from TVF.

Happy returns

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

Someone once said, the less you know, the better of you will be, and most of my news comes from TVF.

Happy returns

Hi 4my old chum, 

if that gem of wisdom were true then I must be the happiest chap alive!

strange that I don't feel it...........

When caught the Attacker should be ordered to use his own hands to provide for All bodily functions of the Victim's damaged right arm until healed, i.e. wiping his bum and shaking his john thomas.

4 hours ago, sn1per said:

A bit of a sensationalist headline, or did the perpetrator come back and nearly chop the guys arm off after the video stopped. 

I'm guessing that something happened off camera.

There were two boys in school uniform knocked off their bike. Boy 1 runs off to the left, Boy 2 gets knocked around by the thug.

Then the thug runs off to the left (chasing Boy 1?) and is out of sight for a while.

When he comes back into view he gives Boy 2 more kicks and strikes, before getting on the back of his mate's bike who has been waiting for him all this time.

Could be that Boy 1 is the one with the wounded arm (off camera). 

Edited by chickenslegs

1 minute ago, chickenslegs said:

In this case it seems that just being a pupil of a rival school is enough.

But both of them are students in two different schools, still I do not get it unless school students have as big brains as small birds.