Thai girl I met online wants to stay with me for a week.

haja5

Fantastic.

Quite a few years ago a girl told me she had travelled to Ram soi 24 to meet her friend who wasn't home... I invited her for coffee while she waited.

She waited for 2 months before returning home to Malaysia.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

When you go to work in the morning lock the door,give her 500 THB,and tell her you'll

see her  when you finish work,but make sure you get your 500 THB 's worth,in case

she does not come back,or you could take a few days off work,and maybe you need

to start thinking for yourself.

regards Worgeordie

I like those cup-padlock things. You can put them on the outside to stop anyone with a doorkey (if the girl stayed, the doorman might help her get in when you're out) and you can also put them on the inside so you don't have any worries about sleeping and waking up to find her gone with your cash n cards...

But yes, if he's asking here then the chances are he's beyond help... I can't ever imagine posting something like this.

Hey, OP, did you phone and ask your Mum before posting here? or are we your best choice?

2 minutes ago, ICECOOL said:

Why not show her some respect and aese your mind and put her up on a hotel

what is aese  ?    and why would he put her ' up on a hotel '     ?

do you mean ease your mind ?  and put her ' up in a hotel '  ?

Edited by steven100

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

what is aese  ?    and why would he put her ' up on a hotel '     ?

do you mean ease your mind ?  and put her ' up in a hotel '  ?

Some expats been here so long their English has fallen into line with the Thai average.... :) 

We really do have a large group on cynics on TV, don't we, but the OP is stupid enough to warrant it and makes me suspect a wind-up.  Invite her down, shag her rotten for the week and pay her as little money as you can get away with, then make your mind up.  I also like the precautions suggested by observer90210 above.

Same thing happened to me about 5 years ago. Met online. I arrived at my hotel, and she was waiting there with a few suitcases. Took me a few days, but I eventually took her to the Victory Monument area where  the vans used to be parked, and made sure she got into one. Mission accomplished. Three days later I go back to me room, and she is standing there ironing my clothes. Apparently the front desk was used to seeing her with me, and assumed she was with me when she asked for an extra key to my room. Anyway, I told her to leave immediately and she refused. I went down to the front desk and informed them of the situation. I and the manager and two security guys walked to my room and made sure she left. The manager asked me if I wanted to press charges, but I said no. I just wanted her out of the hotel. She was told to never return to the hotel or she would be arrested. Don't do what did. Run Forrest run!!!!!

3 hours ago, catman20 said:

Im curious have any of you had a situation similar to this?

I met her online, and now she wants to come to BKK and stay with me for a week. I have work so there would be days where I wouldnt be home ( im not okay with that). Im also curious in why just meeting me online she feels ready to just come live with me for a week.

MONEY ??????

Good idea. Tell her she can stay for B500 per night and be charged for what she consumes.

3 hours ago, tonray said:

More than likely when you get home, your laundry will still be dirty, you will have more dirty pans in the sink, your TV will be on while she sleeps on the sofa, and your electricity bill will be through the roof.

Jesus, how much electricity can she use charging her phone--or do you expect her to not use the a/c, lights, stove, TV or computer?

1 minute ago, speedtripler said:

Be careful

They could backfire easily

She might charge him for the sex.... Daily rate + milage and wear and tear etc :smile:

Oh, you expected him not to get charged for sex; hmm, how naive.

10 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Make sure you get to see her place, real fast...

lock up or put away all valuables, in a safe place...

put well hidden covert "nanny cams" in all the rooms of your house, to get footage on what she's upto when you are away...

leave some 100THB notes hanging around..not to obviously visible but accessible enough for her to find and see what happens when you are away...

this could be a good for a start.

Yeah test her. But then again, don't. That's just playing silly games. What would you say.." Ah, I knew it!! I left a 100 baht sticking out from under my pillow, and one just partly under the towel rack, and now they've gone. No excuses love, I've got your number.. now, let's be avving you along!!'???

Not even the point nor the question of the original post, anyway, is it? Personally, I'd think someone who suddenly puts themselves forward to come and stay with you for a week in all likelihood has a much less temporary period in mind! Either the intent is to convince you of how good that would  be for you also, or maybe she could just refuse to leave after the 7 days are up. Could be a genuine 'trip' to come stay a short while with someone she thinks she really likes, of course, but then you won't know that until she's here.. say, after 6 of the 7 days! Just a thought. :wai:

MONEY MONEY MONEY thats what its about, I was new here a while back, got sucked in by this poor soaking girl in the pooring rain. Wonderful dinner, great company until I got home with her, she drugged me stole all money she could find, wedding ring, phone, watch etc.

Be careful mate, all that glitters is not gold especially in Thailand

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

Im curious have any of you had a situation similar to this?

I met her online, and now she wants to come to BKK and stay with me for a week. I have work so there would be days where I wouldnt be home ( im not okay with that). Im also curious in why just meeting me online she feels ready to just come live with me for a week.

MONEY ??????

No. Almost certainly it's because you have impressed her with tales of your hi-so lifestyle, your witty repartee, your savoir faire worldliness and general je ne sais quoi; money is almost always of secondary concern where Thai women are concerned, you can rest assured.

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

Dear OP, I did try online dating here for about a year but never had anyone ask to stay with me for a whole week before we'd actually me in the flesh.  I know there's a lot of sarcastic comments here, which is typical of a lot of TV members who think all Thai women are on the game in one way or another, but a whole week does seem a bit suspect if you haven't known her for long.  When I did the online dating thing, I met some nice woman, a couple of weirdos and one shameless money-grabber, but for the most part they were all decent people.  Nothing ever came of any of the dates mind.

5 hours ago, tonray said:

More than likely when you get home, your laundry will still be dirty, you will have more dirty pans in the sink, your TV will be on while she sleeps on the sofa, and your electricity bill will be through the roof.

...and your bathroom, just might look like the fire department was training for 5 alarm fires, with high pressure hoses.  Might want to take your toilet seat to work with you, unless you're up to speed on the "toilet rim squat"...:excl: :cheesy:

Edited by CanuckThai
penmanship

Change the word "girl" to whore in your title. Then change the words "she" and "her" to the phrase "this whore" in your post. Then read it all back to yourself. That should be enough to get you through this dilemma. 

2 hours ago, Roger Harris said:

MONEY MONEY MONEY thats what its about, I was new here a while back, got sucked in by this poor soaking girl in the pooring rain. Wonderful dinner, great company until I got home with her, she drugged me stole all money she could find, wedding ring, phone, watch etc.

Be careful mate, all that glitters is not gold especially in Thailand

Ummm did you say wedding ring?? 

13 minutes ago, csabo said:

Change the word "girl" to whore in your title. Then change the words "she" and "her" to the phrase "this whore" in your post. Then read it all back to yourself. That should be enough to get you through this dilemma. 

Judgemental, harsh and unfair. 

But if you follow the above instructions I guarantee a good laugh. Thank you csabo I needed that!

Just now, eeyang wah said:

Judgemental, harsh and unfair. 

But if you follow the above instructions I guarantee a good laugh. Thank you csabo I needed that!

That's what I was going for. Enjoy! 

2 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Not all of us married hookers, sir 

Never suggested that; I've been married three times, none were hookers.

However, meeting someone online who wants to spend a week with you; well, I suggest you should expect to be charged.

12 minutes ago, smotherb said:

However, meeting someone online who wants to spend a week with you; well, I suggest you should expect to be charged.

I think that is just how some of the new generation do it. Which is stupid and dangerous. Whether in Thai or overseas. Back when I was living in Melbourne many Thai (who also lived in Melb) would do the same. Wouldn't care how far they travelled to stay, but would would want to stay for at least a few days. Many more would do it here. The OP's situation I am sure is quiet a common one (probably more for younger, stupid people I admit - as they don't have the money for a hotel, or don't have many friends in BKK to stay with).

Or maybe it is their way of sucking people into a relationship - by almost moving into the mans place from the get go. Maybe they cannot afford or justify paying and using so much travel time to meet him just for an hour or two...most circumstances do not involve money unless men are moving in the wrong circles. 

35 minutes ago, smotherb said:

3 times ? you sound like a great catch