Cash Deposit Machine ate my cash!

I went to deposit a large sum of money (30k) in the CDM at Tesco Lotus On nut bat around 845 pm tonight. 

The machine malfunctioned, spout out my card and then a red out of service screen came up. 

I called Bangkok Bank and they started an investigation and will know the next day the resullt. 

Have this happened before to any of you? If so, how and how long did it take to get the funds back? 

I already called Bangkok Bank hotline, but i am thinking of going right away to the nearest Bangkok Bank branch and talking to them tomorrow. 

Image of the out of service machine here: http://imgur.com/a/wmptW

Now you know why I only use these machines when the bank is open. At least then you can report it to the bank and normally they will come and open the machine as they have control over it directly and it is their responsibility not some remote call centre.

I had a similar experience in Singapore, where I tried to withdraw money from an ATM with a credit card. The card was charged and I got a receipt - but no money! The machine simply put out all, the card, the receipt, but the money slot didn't opened and after some seconds the ATM was "ready for the next transaction". I was afraid, the bank will not believe me, but next day they assured, the withdrawal will be cancelled on my credit card - and yes, they really did. So it looks like, the bank knows, what's going on with the ATMs.

happened to me at kbank a couple months ago... went to bank there at the same place as the atm machine the next day.. apparently the bank doesn't control removal of cash.. after several hours complaining them of my departure from thailand, they called the people who removed the money and fixed the machine. 

the bank finally gave me a deposit slip. Funny thing though! The bank refusedto allow me to withdraw the money inside the bank and inisted i use the atm machine for this. needless to say i did get all my money though.   

i am sure you will also but you should press the bank for quicker results