Small Aluminium Melting Furnace Wanted.

Dazinoz

Hi. Any one know where I can buy a small gas fired or electric crucible furnace to melt aluminium in Thailand. sufficient to melt 2 to 3 kg at a time. I can buy on ebay but over $aud200 postage.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'd try AliExpress.com and search melting furnace.  Looks like the total price, including shipping, will be in the $200-300 range, though I'm not sure the models available will be big enough for 3kg of aluminum.

In over 50 transactions on AliExpress- up to $1,000, I haven't been cheated or even disappointed yet.  May happen on the next one, but so far, so good.

5 hours ago, impulse said:

I'd try AliExpress.com and search melting furnace.  Looks like the total price, including shipping, will be in the $200-300 range, though I'm not sure the models available will be big enough for 3kg of aluminum.

In over 50 transactions on AliExpress- up to $1,000, I haven't been cheated or even disappointed yet.  May happen on the next one, but so far, so good.

Thanks for that. Yep heaps there. Was hoping to find one in Thailand but looks like mostly from China.