40,000 month - evidence of funds?

If you are planning on training, I'm afraid that you are on mission impossible. Women are not trainable. They either have a sense of what they consider their duty or they don't. I'd really like my wife to slow down and start taking time to relax but she tells me that she cannot because it is her duty to farm herself and to take care of her husband. She does tell me that she MAY quit the electric company next year. Unfortunately she told me that same thing last year.

7 hours ago, Gary A said:

If you are planning on training, I'm afraid that you are on mission impossible. Women are not trainable. They either have a sense of what they consider their duty or they don't. I'd really like my wife to slow down and start taking time to relax but she tells me that she cannot because it is her duty to farm herself and to take care of her husband. She does tell me that she MAY quit the electric company next year. Unfortunately she told me that same thing last year.

I told the missus about this thread.

She said she has a cleaner because she is allergic to dust......which is true.

She's always right, you see.

9 hours ago, cheeryble said:

I told the missus about this thread.

She said she has a cleaner because she is allergic to dust......which is true.

She's always right, you see.

Nothing different there. Women are like that. My wife Knows EVERYTHING.  That's not all bad, I blame her for driving me to drink. I have gotten used to her helping me when I am doing repair jobs around the house. When she supervises, I throw down my tools, tell her to do it herself and go to town to have a beer.

On 07/08/2017 at 9:40 AM, OmarZaid said:

I just received first marriage visa. All I showed was the Embassy letter. Nothing else was required. Embassy took my word (affidavit) no proof was presented.  Good luck.

I've read this somewhere else too. So u didn't show uk Thai embassy your tax statements or anything ? Just filled out a stat-Dec and has it witnessed? I wonder if Australian Thai embassy is same. ?? Anyone know ?