Police prohibited from bar connections

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bristolgeoff said:

a lot of bars will be up for sale or ownership charged hands.the police are involved in many bars forever and now they want them out,never happen somehow they will work it out

no, only the "legal paperwork" will be changed, the BiB will NOT vere get their hands out of the cookie jar

21 hours ago, Cadbury said:

I don't doubt you. I was tongue in cheek before but Prayut and the army are now in full control and have cranked up the system to take the money away from the RTP and put it in the pockets of the RTM. New military distribution lists will be organised. The RTP will be pi**ed off and the boys will be some explaining to do at home when the income dries up. Army officers will be rubbing their hands.

except for the never-ending stalemate owing to the fact that the Boys in Bown have incriminating dirt on the Boys in Green, and vice versa, and the snake eats its own tail over and over again...

19 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Half the bars in Cowboy are owned by Police. There's a couple of Army and a Navy one as well or at least there was when I was a regular 15 years ago. 

Doubt it ever change hands. Who will give up the golden goose and easy street knowing they will never be dislodged.