August 8, 20179 yr Hi, I'll be going to Penang end of January 2018 to apply for my second SETV. My questions, how long does it take, should I use an agency , and any general advice on Penang as I haven't been there for 20 years ??? I'll fly from BKK and back, and stay there 5 days. Ill take plenty cash just in case too. Chinese New Year starts on the 16 th Feb so I should be ok for the visa, Right ? Thanks.
August 9, 20179 yr As you're asking about a visa for Thailand I'll move your question to the appropriate forum. theoldgit
August 9, 20179 yr You apply for the visa the morning of one day and pick up your passport the next afternoon (open Monday to Friday). You can use an agent. It save going to the consulate to do the application and picking up your passport.
Create an account or sign in to comment