Good quality grilled chicken, where to eat it or take away? What is a good quality chicken ?

bberrythailand

I think the chicken here is far better than in the US. I find most chicken in the US is virtually tasteless, it is so pumped up with hormones, antibiotics and who knows what else.

I don’t mean to pick on you personally but a lot of posts here have made the inaccurate claim that growth hormone is used in chicken farming.

In fact, such use has been banned since the early 60s. Where are you getting your information from?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Outrageously insulting.

Blaming people for getting cancer is disgusting, insulting, and disgraceful.

I've had it twice and have had a decent, well balanced diet all my life.

I didn't get a mobile phone until 5 years after cancer treatment so that has zero to do with it.

Growing up overseas I learnt how to make most foods from scratch and have always cooked with a minimum of processed foods.

You owe cancer survivors an apology

I also found that post thoroughly disgusting, as it was said with such an air of superiority. I can’t believe it hasn’t been moderated. Nobody deserves cancer.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I think the chicken here is far better than in the US. I find most chicken in the US is virtually tasteless, it is so pumped up with hormones, antibiotics and who knows what else. Here the chicken is actually tasty. I barely eat any chicken in the US, for this reason. Here, I love it. The Five Star kiosks do great rotisserie style chicken. And for only 120-130 baht for a whole chicken it is hard to beat.

I agree wit you that bleached chicken suxx in US, but 5 stars chicken is not what I would call good...

I have trouble finding tasty chicken in Thailand. everything tastes like cardboard.

sure, it's possible to make it juicy, tender and well-spiced, but there is no chicken flavor.

although this is a trand in Europe too, it's more and more difficult to find chicken with proper chicken flavor. same for beef.

?

• Like 1

I have trouble finding tasty chicken in Thailand. everything tastes like cardboard.
sure, it's possible to make it juicy, tender and well-spiced, but there is no chicken flavor.

although this is a trand in Europe too, it's more and more difficult to find chicken with proper chicken flavor.

I wonder if any of us has considered that it might be our sensory faculties that are in decline. All our senses start to deteriorate as we age.

Unflavored/unseasoned chicken is such a mild meat to begin with. I have found that most of its flavor depends on how it’s processed by the cook.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

although this is a trand in Europe too, it's more and more difficult to find chicken with proper chicken flavor. same for beef.

[emoji20]

Yes, same thing with women. I find it more and more different to find women that arouse me with just a smile...

If chicken tasted like cardboard to me, I would just eat cardboard and save my money...
  • Haha 1