Android tv box

jamden

"Set up" Kodi is a broad term as it can be used for many applications, a library and player for your own local content, streaming content from the internet, client server etc etc. Its not just a set and forget package, often takes a level of knowledge to keep it going as the internet content changes regularly.

Lots of setup help on the internet and a couple of  dedicated forums on Thaivisa were people will be happy to help.

Otherwise your local IT mall (tukom etc) will usually have a guy that does kodi setup etc.

A good chance the box you purchased already has Kodi/XBMC installed. 

Just bought a new android tv box MXQ Pro 4K and need to set up with Kodi etc, (I know it can be done from internet but I'm useless), any great guys can do for me please, Lamphun area would be fantastic, thanks.
Sounds like you need someone to plug it in for you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

If Kodi is not already installed then it is very simple by going to Google playstore and downloading it. To find the best add ons for Kodi then bestforkodi.com is as good as any and the instructions are very clear and easy to follow.

Other add ons outside of Kodi like Perfect Player, Terrarium etc are also easy to download and use.

Plenty of easy to follow instructions, Google is the way.

first….get yourself a new burner email address…you'll need it to set up certain accounts like google play store, alluc movies and other nonsense.

next, watch this video to get a feel of how these things are done….the box here is different from yours and runs on a different version of android but basics are the same….just get all the things this guys does…with the except of side load launcher.

search how to set up mxq pro on youtube

NVidia shield.....hmmmmmm.  The Rolls Royce of Android type boxes.  Not sure if its in my wish list or bucket list. Very nice bit of kit.

As others have said, lok on other forums or try You Tube.  Its very difficult to 'stuff up' the box, I know Ive tried...not really on purpose but learning as to what the box can do (Or cant do).

There is a very nice 'build' called Pulse that can be used with Kodi.  Google that to see if it does everything you want.

Gd Luck

Archived