New lottery tickets for September 1 draw

webfact

after the BMTA now finally starts to automatize the fare/ticketing system for all buses, it is time to do the same for the lottery system. I cannot believe how "stone age" it still is, but as has been mentioned here, the most likely reason is the fact that several VIP`s benefit greatly from how it operates until today.

I am aware that a computerized system would mean many vendors would lose their jobs, but the truth is you cannot stop technical development, even in a country that is usually too stubborn to accept reality.

I used to play my country's lottery staying in Thailand.
I bought tickets online using my credit card, received win notification via mobile application and applied for the prize via the DHL post.
Thailand still has ancient times lottery process.

6 minutes ago, overherebc said:

And the asking price seems to be 100 baht a ticket now.

I bought the same 80 THB as it is shown on the ticket.

Edited by Takeprofit

On 9/1/2017 at 1:13 PM, Takeprofit said:

I used to play my country's lottery staying in Thailand.
I bought tickets online using my credit card, received win notification via mobile application and applied for the prize via the DHL post.
Thailand still has ancient times lottery process.

I bought the same 80 THB as it is shown on the ticket.

I play my home countries'  lottery since years. Online, and in case of a win, it will automatically be transferred to the bank account I still maintain in my country of origin. Could be easily adopted the same way in TH. But then again, the VIP's controlling the wholesale ticket sales would lose their income, so it's not gonna happen anytime soon