Two dead, six wounded in knife attack in Finland

rooster59

14 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Why? Because you first want to disable him to do further damage. Then, after the situation is over, to understand what the terrorist reasons were. This is to make sure that the others, who might have the same reason, to avoid them to acts, before they do anything. 

It's collecting intelligence. Finding what is the problem, then finding how to prevent the same happening again. 

We want to prevent these things to happen again against our people. We don't want just to kill a fuctard person, which solves nothing. 

How difficult is this to understand?

No problem here.

They got him like you want him.

So happy interviews with him then.

If some nutter indiscriminately slaughters the people ( 10 here, 2 dead) visibly on a public street, it is then an police emergency.

The final death shot should be allowed for the acting police men in such terror cases.

After all, we should not be talking about people from certain nationality. We should be talking about people of certain characteristics. 

Here in Thailand, I have seen people from Finland who I would have never been a friend back in Finland, nor would I be a friend here in Thailand. I would never support their legal actions, why they acted as <deleted>. 

It's the same for Moroccans in Finland. There are good hearted folks and there are the abussive <deleted>. 

Why the heck the good hearted Moroccans should suffer, because some of their countryman are nutters?

9 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

No problem here.

They got him like you want him.

So happy interviews with him then.

If some nutter indiscriminately slaughters the people ( 10 here, 2 dead) visibly on a public street, it is then an police emergency.

The final death shot should be allowed for the acting police men in such terror cases.

I thought you were a Finn. I guess not. 

I would never give a terrorist a fast way out by killing him on the spot. I would make him suffer for decades. 

6 minutes ago, oilinki said:

I thought you were a Finn. I guess not. 

I would never give a terrorist a fast way out by killing him on the spot. I would make him suffer for decades. 

In high-gloss prisons, with regular eatings and fitness programs, all on taxpayers expenses?

1 minute ago, tomacht8 said:

In high-gloss prisons, with regular eatings and fitness programs, all on taxpayers expenses?

Living in fear from other inmates while living like a caged animal for the rest of your life? Is that life to live for to life for or a life to wait hope to be ended?

I guess it depends of the type of people we are. 

14 minutes ago, oilinki said:

After all, we should not be talking about people from certain nationality. We should be talking about people of certain characteristics. 

Here in Thailand, I have seen people from Finland who I would have never been a friend back in Finland, nor would I be a friend here in Thailand. I would never support their legal actions, why they acted as <deleted>. 

It's the same for Moroccans in Finland. There are good hearted folks and there are the abussive <deleted>. 

Why the heck the good hearted Moroccans should suffer, because some of their countryman are nutters?

If a group is significantly negative visible in a weighted profiling, this means the classification into a risk group.

If memory of history serves me correct, Europe has been afflicted with "terrorists" for centuries.  From anarchists, communists, fascists, red brigades and so on. Islam is just a new one to add to the list.  Unlike the former who have mostly faded away, Islam will be with you forever,  as will their fascination with being offended by liberal views and the jihad cry when they are.  Good luck, these headlines will soon be regular offences and put to the back pages.

6 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

If a group is significantly negative visible in a weighted profiling, this means the classification into a risk group.

I agree. 

Where next?  Iceland?  Greenland?   I hope not, but Islamic fanatics know no boundaries.   And they sure don't want to go to fellow-Muslim countries, like Saudi Arabia.   I know why.  Europe is a lot more accommodating, has green grass and trees, and many people in Europe welcome outsiders with open arms, smiles, flowers, free meals, free clothes, and warm comfy places to stay.

44 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

You're probably right.  If Finnish prisons are anything like Norwegian prisons, then the inmates lives are cushy.  They're well-fed, have libraries, work-out rooms, laundry service, crafts, jogging trails, and are generally friendly and low-security.  

8 hours ago, calexapic said:

Don't have to be a lefty luvvie to see common sense and on that note not all conservative minded people are racist. There are over 9 billion muslims in the world if it was really more than a minority we'd all be dead.

Blimey! That's pretty good going given the planet's human population is 7.5 billion. God moves in mysterious ways indeed... 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

3 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

You're probably right.  If Finnish prisons are anything like Norwegian prisons, then the inmates lives are cushy.  They're well-fed, have libraries, work-out rooms, laundry service, crafts, jogging trails, and are generally friendly and low-security.  

If prisons are meant to rehabilitate, the Scandinavian countries provide a pragmatic and humane path to follow.  If prisons are meant to punish in inhumane ways, most of the rest of the worlds prisons are an example.

I suppose Al Graib taught radical Islamists to be better citizens.  The problem for all Europe is that anachists, fascists, communists and other loonies all diminished or went away. With the open arm no scrutiny welcome, Islamists are in Europe to stay.  Always itching to be offended, never wanting to support the country, only Islam. This is a problem you will always have.  More radical news to come any time any day. Welcome to Islam 

58 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

I suppose Al Graib taught radical Islamists to be better citizens.

As very clearly articulated by those fighting Islamists at the time, the complete opposite.

1 hour ago, spiderorchid said:

Do you not know about irony. No, you never will. Of course you can now ban me again. I really don't care about your views

Sorry for misinterpreting -can be difficult to correctly interpret a posters state of mind. I cannot ban / suspend you - silly statement. As to your last sentence - why then are you bothering to reply.

Edited by simple1

Now there is a written report that the attacker yelled "allah akbar". Which the police could not get confirmation of.

This article was re/tweeted by both Finnish police and chief of staff of Interior ministry of Finland. They praised the brawery of the civilians, who took action against the attacker. 

http://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005333053.html

Edited by Guest