TERROR ATTACKS...WHAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP?

verito

End Liberalism in The West, get rid of EVERY Muslim on the terror watch list of every Western country, close down at least 50% of Mosques and deport every Imam even slightly suspected of peddling hate against all Cultures and Religions except Islam.

Just my opinion of course but personally i see all Religion as a curse on Mankind !

Though I know I'm going to get bashed viciously for this, a good start would be to stop bombing the crap out of their home countries and propping up the despotic regimes that torture and murder their political adversaries.  Maybe the real angry ones would go home.  At the very least, it would take a little of the anger out of their acts.

Or get a time machine and go back and reverse the devastation, exploitation and broken promises of hundreds of years of colonial adventurism- not to mention the almost comical borders drawn by the colonial powers who weren't really interested in who was living within them.  Just which Euro Empire got what, and what they could claim and haul off for themselves.

Edited by impulse

In the US, we have a MUCH bigger problem with "white nationalist" (Nazi) terrorism (since 9/11/2001, we have suffered an average of 300 attacks per year by homegrown white terrorists), but we're starting to really step up our resistance to them.  They currently have an enabler in the White House, and a big part of our strategy is removing him...I'm hoping by the end of this year or early next year.

Simple,. Get out of their country's, let them make their own mistakes. suffer the results of them, resolve them on their own, and thus take ownership of their failures ans success . Instead of blaming (rightly so at times)  their problems on as.

Perhaps when we transit from fossil fuels to renewable energy , and we don't have to protect sources and routes, this will hapeen, antill then, expect much of the same.