Long Term Airport Parking

CMguy

I will be going on a holiday for 4-6 weeks and would like to know what the long term parking availability and cost at Chiang Mai airport. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by CMguy

Far better to leave the car at home and call a cab.

True, and if the angry ex had not already demonstrated her ability to slash a tire (thats another story ) thats what I would do but I was looking for something more secure....and not where she will see it. also I would rather not impose on a friend.

Hmm.. Usually when i am going away for a long time . i like to drive my car to the WORKSHOP .. and get the guys to repair it .

at the same time telling them you be going away for a while ..

- what kinda car you drive .. I know a friendly workshop - which fix all my mazda , toyota and merc , i got about 7 cars .

when ever my house is too pact .. i pass some to teh workshop .. i still got 2 parking at the working .. 3 inside my hosue and 2 outside the gate now . :o whahahhaha

you can park at my place .. if you want . but i would not take care of it for you .

just a fav for you - Contact me and we will see how it go ..

i don't wanna get into problem just cos i offer help -

it would be a park at your own risk type of offer. , i would not do anything to your cars . but if anything do happen .

at most i help you report to police whahahha

seriously . is much betetr off to park at some place you know .. airport parking is not that SAFE

PLUS . 3 week - 4 week later - your battery would had DIE !!!

who gonna start it for you then ?

• 2 weeks later...
Far better to leave the car at home and call a cab.

True, and if the angry ex had not already demonstrated her ability to slash a tire (thats another story ) thats what I would do but I was looking for something more secure....and not where she will see it. also I would rather not impose on a friend.

Umm.. :o

Could it be that your signature line is appropriate to both your situation and Ta22's response?

Tell you what.. I will direct you to a remote location where you can park your car and I will take you to the airport.

Then, as a friend that you would certainly not wish to impose upon, I will return to said remote location to remove your tires and any other parts of your car that are of any value whatsoever and store them for you until your return...

Unless of course I get a better offer..

..and you should know that dealing with angry ex's and tire-slashers during your understandable absence will cost you extra..

Please advise as to year, make and model, color, and how many hooded guys you would like to have meet you at the drop-off point.

Thank you for your cooperation...

i got about 7 cars .

"About" 7 cars. :D How many exactly...last time you checked...just curious...must cost you a fortune in tax and insurance?...hardly a surprise that you are the forum's number one authority on where to buy the cheapest food :D Unless of course you are just filthy rich

whahawhahawhaa :D

I mean thats one car for every day of the week :o

You are indeed a lucky man TA22

could someone advise what the situation is with motorbike parking at the airport? for 5 days? i would imagine it's easier than the car parking?

I've parked my motorbike in the regular parking lot at the airport for a week or two on several occassions. Never had a problem. Of course, just to be safe I put a lock on the rear wheel.