Myanmar men appeal against death sentences over British murders in Thailand

webfact

4 minutes ago, greenchair said:

The hearsay and conspiracy theories on this case have been absolutely horrendous. 

I do wish people could stay with the topic instead of rehashing old news that has been a calculated campaign by defense to deceive the public and discredit the Thai police. 

It won't work. The first judge was right. The second judge agreed. And the appeal judge is no push over either. They will not get out. 

Thank god. 

Please stop your incessant trolling. Intelligent people are trying to have intelligent debate on a debating forum, and you are doing your level best to disrupt our debate.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I am hoping as are others that after 2 courts made the judgement that those 2 are guilty as sin, that the supreme court will do its duty and honor those rulings. As readers can see from Wei Phyo own story, it is absolutely unbelievable that he was not there in a very significant way. 

Getting a little desparate are ya?

You've now devolved into having a conversation with yourself.

By simply repeating a previous narrative written by you.

Disturbing.

So much for "having a life".

:coffee1:

Not sure why moderator keep this thread open . The title of the thread is Myanmar men appeal against the death sentence. 

Now we have 63 pages and it will end up like similar threads.  Nothing new , just posting the same .

The poster Ireason I think just use copy and paste from the old thread. 

19 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I do wish people could stay with the topic instead of rehashing old news that has been a calculated campaign by defense to deceive the public and discredit the Thai police.

Yawn.

greenchair Posted January 3, 2016

I don't trust the police. I don't trust the prosecutor.

:crazy:

Getting a little desparate are ya?

You've now devolved into having a conversation with yourself.

By simply repeating a previous narrative written by you.
Disturbing.
So much for "having a life".
:coffee1:

Pretty desperate by the looks of things even her troll teammates are giving her a wide berth!....where I come from she would be labelled Billy no mates!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 minutes ago, 007cableguy said:

Pretty desperate by the looks of things even her troll teammates are giving her a wide berth!....where I come from she would be labelled Billy no mates!

Not surprising considering how much she sticks her foot in it. Even manages to make semi-literate DiscoDan look intelligent. Like I've said before, can't be easy finding high quality people to do what they do.

6 minutes ago, balo said:

Not sure why moderator keep this thread open . The title of the thread is Myanmar men appeal against the death sentence. 

Balo, the information posted here is of direct relevance to the topic of the appeal, which will focus on the deficiencies of the DNA evidence presented as well as on flaws in investigative procedure. (More information here: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30324491 ).

"Authorities in Thailand must ensure an independent, transparent and thorough examination of allegations of torture by police made by two men who today were found guilty of murder, Amnesty International said."

“The Thai police force has a long and disturbing track record of using torture and other forms of ill-treatment to extract ‘confessions’."

"This is far from an isolated case – the Thai authorities must start taking concrete steps to stamp out torture , not just paying lip service to doing so."

http://www.amnestyusa.org/news/press-releases/thailand-torture-claims-in-koh-tao-murder-case-must-be-investigated

Now we have 63 pages and it will end up like similar threads.  Nothing new , just posting the same .

If you don't like to see how this thread going easy just avoid it! It's not hard is it?

7 minutes ago, iReason said:

They should unshackle them and let them go outside to play some baseball.

They already have a bat at ready...

post-206952-0-33227500-1453873616_thumb.jpg

That's just to remind people what those sods used to commit those horrific murders. 

Stop putting up the pitty party pictures. Didn't work 2 years ago. Not going to work now. 

Edited by greenchair
forgot to add sod.

23 minutes ago, balo said:

That's right. All those pictures. There's no need for that. 

That's just nasty. 

"The death sentence handed down to two Myanmar migrant workers without any strong evidence posted a challenge to the Myanmar government, said a special envoy from Myanmar embassy in Bangkok."

"Moe Gyo, representing the Joint Movement Committee for affairs of Myanmar nationals in Thailand, said that the two workers were sacrificed to save the Thai junta's dignity."

"Everyone knows it's a dishonest work by Thai police, there is no convincing evidence [to prove they're murderers]."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Myanmar-govt-challenged-by-Koh-Tao-verdict-30275662.html

55 minutes ago, greenchair said:

The hearsay and conspiracy theories on this case have been absolutely horrendous. 

It won't work. The first judge was right. The second judge agreed. And the appeal judge is no push over either. They will not get out. 

Thank god. 

"I do wish people could stay with the topic instead of rehashing old news"

Pot - kettle - black?

P.S. Any news on the  "we" list yet? It's been a while now, and I have asked a couple of times.

Edited by sambum

The United Nations

Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment

Adopted and opened for signature, ratification and accession by General Assembly resolution 39/46 of 10 December 1984
entry into force 26 June 1987, in accordance with article 27 (1)

Article 1

1. For the purposes of this Convention, the term "torture" means any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him or a third person information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity.

Article 2

1. Each State Party shall take effective legislative, administrative, judicial or other measures to prevent acts of torture in any territory under its jurisdiction.

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CAT.aspx

52 minutes ago, EyeOfRa said:

Balo, the information posted here is of direct relevance to the topic of the appeal, which will focus on the deficiencies of the DNA evidence presented as well as on flaws in investigative procedure. (More information here: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30324491 ).

There is a small handful of people who are desperate to close down any discussion about the real killers. it's not hard to work out why.

51 minutes ago, greenchair said:

That's just to remind people what those sods used to commit those horrific murders. 

Stop putting up the pitty party pictures. Didn't work 2 years ago. Not going to work now. 

Huh??? You're now claiming that Hannah and David were murdered with a baseball bat? Link please.

Like I said, you just can't get the staff these days.

35 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I'm done. 

I'll wait for the supreme verdict. 

I'm hoping for a commute of sentence to a loooooong jail term. 

Let's wait and see. 

I'm hoping for a re-opening of the investigation and the real perps (who are known to the Thai authorities) being charged, tried and exterminated (like any dangerous vermin). But it will take a big change at the top for this to happen.

45 minutes ago, iReason said:

And there was silence from the proponents of the "perfect case":

post-206952-0-52555200-1454092626_thumb.png

The lab was accredited later on, which makes it's 'work' on the Koh Tao murders worthless all of it's own, even before the shoddy fakeness of it's 'work' is analysed in it's own right.

35 minutes ago, 007cableguy said:
49 minutes ago, greenchair said:
I'm done. 

At last you've stated something positive!

I predict that she isn't. She'll be back soon enough, probably with one or more of her team (if they can bring themselves to lower their already low standards still further :laugh:).