If you own a Ford, you might wanna check this out

jkinbkk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This bloke has made many videos, whilst much of what he says is correct, or nearly correct, to me he comes over as a complete 'know it all <deleted>'.Gee fancy working where he does ....<deleted>> your luck. 

18 minutes ago, JaseTheBass said:

If a gobby know-nothing bogan thinks I should, then definitely not.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

Ah! The one-eyed Ford fan boy. So everything the guy says is a lie?

11 hours ago, JAS21 said:

This bloke has made many videos, whilst much of what he says is correct, or nearly correct, to me he comes over as a complete 'know it all <deleted>'.Gee fancy working where he does ....<deleted>> your luck. 

Yeah a Ford hater,  correct on some things he maybe but with his own exaggeration thrown in,  wish l could post the words he uses in the vid to describe him.

He forgot to mention other cars & electric cars that catch fire so his vid is a one sided hate show.

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah a Ford hater,  correct on some things he maybe but with his own exaggeration thrown in,  wish l could post the words he uses in the vid to describe him.

He forgot to mention other cars & electric cars that catch fire so his vid is a one sided hate show.

He would make a great politician...:stoner:

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I kept a Halon in the Pontiac, used it once....:sad:

Never owned any of the listed cars that have been reported catching fire and have drove many Fords over the years,  insurance was my extinguisher. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I suggest you watch some of his other vids, he hates most crap things, great bloke 5555555

My wife owned a Ford Fiesta and since January, a new Focus. We both love both cars. Her brother bought her 2010 Fiesta and he loves it, too. Had occasional minor chattering from dual clutch tranny, which was fixed with a free firmware update.

I drive a 2014 Ranger 3.2L diesel Wildtrak 4x4. We both love that, too. Drove it from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and back in April. No problems; purred like a kitten.

Watch any TV show about Alaska, and you'll notice most of the trucks are Fords.

I wonder if the Aussie is an impartial reporter?  Hmm...wonder who is "sponsors" are? 

7 minutes ago, SouthernDelight said:

A possible explanation for this is Alaska is a cold place and therefore less of a fire hazard...?

Or they're sponsoring the vehicles for the show....Of the times I've been there I've never noticed an over abundance of Fords....I always try & watch vehicle makes out of curiosity, but that's a small sample size...

20 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I've had a Ford Eco Sport for over 3 years and everything has been perfect

I've owned three Fords. I'd have to say all three were underwhelming for various reasons. Admittedly that was 20 years ago; however, I don't see any need to repeat the experience. Ford engineers seem to be dedicated to cost-cutting, and it showed.

Crap design as far as rustproofing goes, they've always had issues.

Ford's worst experience must have been an Australian Grand Prix ( can't remember the year ) when the two race cars burst into flames within thirty seconds of stopping after the warmup lap. I still wonder how many Ford managers had heart attacks that day.

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

Ford Ranger...160,000km in 6 years, 1 new set of tyres and 2 new batteries.. No issues at all !! That's a fact 

When a vehicle can rack up 300,000 to 400,000 km, then it starts to be impressive. 160,000 km? A Daihatsu Charade can do that.

IMHO the Nissan Sunny seems to be extremely durable, there are still examples in car yards with 400,000 on the odometer.

When a vehicle can rack up 300,000 to 400,000 km, then it starts to be impressive. 160,000 km? A Daihatsu Charade can do that.
IMHO the Nissan Sunny seems to be extremely durable, there are still examples in car yards with 400,000 on the odometer.

Why did they call it Sunny.?.reminds me of I got You Babe,Sunny and Cher song.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived