Thai "pretty" who went topless online did it to get cash for mum and dad

webfact

4 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

If it is about Thai culture then the Isaan women have been topless up until the 30's or 40's. So these girls have followed Isaan culture

Yes...Thai Hypocrisy (redundancy at it's finest) at it's finest!

http://womenlearnthai.com/index.php/nang-songkran-by-thai-artist-sompop-budtarad/

songkran.jpg.576815616eadc18408a030a42317ee5a.jpg

Wow 90%. How many'working girls' do you think are in Thailand. 100 thousand? Probably more. I don't know but I know there's a lot. Let's say 100 thousand. So, you're saying that 90,000 of these have a drug or probably a ya-ba habit. That's a big call.

I think the drug habit of Thailands girls would be a lot lower than western country's . As for the tosser lawyer , did he get the clap for a working girl , and now trying to destroy all there lives . If he has got some spare time , he should put his efforts into trying to fix some of Thailands real problems . Even the big man tried to shut down Facebook. Sorry nobody is that powerful .

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 10:15 AM, Puccini said:

If the woman was only topless what has also her crotch been pixelated?

One said she performed sexy dances previously but "this time" they removed all their clothes. Guess they went topless previously.

2 Thai girls face jail after dancing "naked: in raunchy video.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/…/two-thai-woman-who-danced-11092090

100 of Thai girls dancing naked every day in Pattaya under the eyes of Thai police.
No jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot8W_fD9ETY

What a croc.
Stop the "face saving" Thai behavior and face reality.
Hundreds of videos of Thai girls dancing naked daily on the Internet for free.

This 'morality' lawyer (what an oxymoron) is driven by huge needs and obsessions.

Why do people who condemn the harmless sexual quirks of others rev up their righteous indignation so readily?

I suspect they get their own deviant sexual titillation from each furore they create - sort of like the sick little arsonists who act as 'volunteer' firemen so they can remain close to the source of their twisted fascination with fire.

I don't understand why authorities encourage such dipsticks, unless they share their passion.

17 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Look at the post directly above yours! :crazy: 555

The UK news site stuff is just a tidbit..

Originally, AFAIK, there were three different, but similar several minute long videos of the two girls, all posted and widely reposted on Facebook -- before the Thai govt. got involved and Facebook apparently yanked the videos.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 6:54 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

As with 90% of the prozzies in Thailand, she will have a drug habit, as you rightly point out, probably ya-ba.

90% of Thai prostitutes have drug habit? 

Can you provide a source for that please? Or is it based on personal experience? Or just made up?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The UK news site stuff is just a tidbit..

Originally, AFAIK, there were three different, but similar several minute long videos of the two girls, all posted and widely reposted on Facebook -- before the Thai govt. got involved and Facebook apparently yanked the videos.

Right on...but this was the only vid AFAIK that was available when the dude asked. Found another vid tidbit from another UK news site. 30 seconds...different than the other.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4368753/topless-dancers-thailand-striptease-video-five-years-jail/

24 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Can you provide a source for that please? Or is it based on personal experience? Or just made up?

Have you even been to a Gogo Bar?

most of the girls/ ladies are already drunk or drugged, before they even start their shift!

Yaba/Ice is the No.1- go to- drug on Patpong!

You don't need a "source", just open eyes!

Edited by DM07

1 minute ago, DM07 said:

most of the girls/ ladies are already drunk or drugged, before they even start their shift!

Are you suggesting that you have seen 100% of the prostitutes in Thailand and that 90% were on drugs? 

Or are you claiming that the GoGo bars you patronize is a representative enough statistical sample to make that conclusion based on your personal experiences?

Or perhaps you could open your eyes to the fact that most, and the vast % of prostitution in Thailand isn't targeted at farangs and the GoGo bars  that farangs frequent in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

3 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Don't know about the 90% figure, but agree it is many in Nana & Cowboy...and Pattaya. Don't know if "habit", as in addiction, is the proper word either. Regular recreational use for sure. (from personal observational experience). Been going on for 2 decades that I'm aware and certainly longer than that.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Are you suggesting that you have seen 100% of the prostitutes in Thailand and that 90% were on drugs? 

Or are you claiming that the GoGo bars you patronize is a representative enough statistical sample to make that conclusion based on your personal experiences?

Or perhaps you could open your eyes to the fact that most, and the vast % of prostitution in Thailand isn't targeted at farangs and the GoGo bars  that farangs frequent in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.

Oh...and because the "trade" is so much nicer with Thai- guys, all the prostitutes that work in "Thai only"- establishments are totally happy with their job and never ever would touch drugs, to ...I don't know...numb themselves?!

Been here a decade, have visited my share of establishments and not the totally shady ones...there is a lot of drug- and alcohol (which also is a drug, mind you!)- abuse!

And by a lot I mean A LOT!

As in "most" of the girls in a bar!

By far most!

On 8/30/2017 at 4:30 PM, Khun Robert said:

And why did this high profile human right lawyer complaint to the police.

Get he slammed by his wife caught looking at the video again and again?

Or did the wife asked money to make her t.....s the same size?

As far as I know showing your breast is not a violation of Human rights.

some show when breast feeding IN PUBLIC !!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/31/2017 at 1:36 PM, billd766 said:

You are aware now.

I know of at least one 13 year old boy has NEVER been told that, nor will he

That is my son, and his Mum would never tell him that either.

There is a little girl living in this house( my daughter) who also will never be told.

So that’s two we know are safe !!!

Too bad she was not ugly, then the story would be entirely different, and the

picture would not be so pixalated.  Thai society seems all screwed up when you

can see an accident scene with bodies still visible, but not any body parts., execpt

hair, elbows and if you are lucky knees to shoes.

Geezer

What's funny in amongst all this yap, is the fact that, without the cheap and incredibly stiff plastic tits, the girl in question's body was redolent of that of a 9 year old.

Distinctly unattractive to men who like a woman to actually look like a woman and not a pre-pubescent stripling

6 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

What's funny in amongst all this yap, is the fact that, without the cheap and incredibly stiff plastic tits, the girl in question's body was redolent of that of a 9 year old.

Distinctly unattractive to men who like a woman to actually look like a woman and not a pre-pubescent stripling

Did you enjoy the examination.....?great.gif.609a9fde1341f38a6cd937e14271a3d9.gif

On 31/08/2017 at 1:36 PM, billd766 said:

You are aware now.

I know of at least one 13 year old boy has NEVER been told that, nor will he

That is my son, and his Mum would never tell him that either.

Don't see how your boy's situation changes the reality that millions of Thai girls feel compelled to take care of their families...

• 9 months later...
On 8/30/2017 at 4:03 AM, webfact said:

But high profile human rights lawyer Songkan Achariyasap took up the case and launched a complaint with Bang Khen police in Bangkok.

Why people with a victorian and outdated mind set become a human rights lawyer? Does not he has any better thing to do on this earth? How does it bother him. What human rights she violated by exposing her mammary glands? She has a point. When big 

On 8/30/2017 at 6:49 PM, Media1 said:

Your not good for Buddhism and the Thai culture should be respected 

In living memory, of granted a vanishingly small number of Thai people, but including my faen's dad, Thai ladies regularly went topless.
That would be "you're", by the way. Yes, I am a member of the "grammar police". ????
The Buddha made rules about clothing for his ordained followers. I am unaware of any strictures in the dhamma for the laity. I would appreciate any references you can supply.
As for Thai culture, which one do you mean? The one for everyday Thai people, or the "ideal" vision from the largely self appointed "guardians"?