Has anyone tried online reporting in Surin Province?

surinteacher2016

It seems that the local immigration office at Chong Chom haven't sorted out issues with their systems. We tried to do it and it's still showing a 'pending' status. I thought that 90 day reporting was working at most immigration offices around the country.

If you have recently done 90 day reporting online could you let me know the name of the url that you used.  How long did it take?

thanks

Edited by surinteacher2016

1 minute ago, Jip99 said:

Surin (and Buriram) immigration offices do not use the online system.

There are several cases quoted recently on local forums and IO's blame the central system.

That, of course, is a load of old bullocks

But they used to use the online system- prior to the hacking of the systems that caused that problem. If it worked before why cant it work now. I intend to ask them.

24 minutes ago, surinteacher2016 said:

But they used to use the online system- prior to the hacking of the systems that caused that problem. If it worked before why cant it work now. I intend to ask them.

Good luck.

You will understand that you will not be the first person to ask..............................

"It seems that the local immigration office at Chong Chom haven't sorted out issues with their systems. We tried to do it and it's still showing a 'pending' status. I thought that 90 day reporting was working at most immigration offices around the country."

Surin Immigration is in Kap Choeng. Chong Chom is the crossing into Cambodia. Chong Chom is 12 km further down the 214 highway Kap Choeng.:smile:

11 minutes ago, SimonD said:

This subject is of interest to me.

Does either Surin or Buriram Immigration accept 90 day reports by post, or is in-person reporting the only way?

Simon

The local forum suggests that KCI (now Surin Immigration) used to accept postal submissions but stopped them a few years back.

10 hours ago, Jip99 said:

The local forum suggests that KCI (now Surin Immigration) used to accept postal submissions but stopped them a few years back.

KCI have never accepted postal reports. Before KCI was reopened (not same office) we used to use the Pottery Village IO outside of Korat. Postal reports were stopped there . So never done at Buriram or KCI and still not in Korat

that office recently told me that online reporting is not working for surin, buriam and korat. After telling me that his eyes moved back to the big TV on the wall near their desks. 4 of them bored with their jobs. Evidently they cant be bothered calling the main office in bkk to sort it out. amazing thailand. 

23 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Surin (and Buriram) immigration offices do not use the online system.

There are several cases quoted recently on local forums and IO's blame the central system.

That, of course, is a load of old bullocks

Remember the good old days of only complaing about tea money being paid to get anything done..:partytime2:

3 hours ago, sinbin said:

KCI have never accepted postal reports. Before KCI was reopened (not same office) we used to use the Pottery Village IO outside of Korat. Postal reports were stopped there . So never done at Buriram or KCI and still not in Korat

Looks like you might be wrong on that, according to a subsequent post.

I remember Dan Kwien office ( and also the one near the car dealer on the 24 after the Chokchai lights)...... used to cost me an arm and a leg as the missus also wanted to buy some pottery !

18 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Looks like you might be wrong on that, according to a subsequent post.

If the subsequent post is true then they only accepted report by post after they opened the Buriram office

4 hours ago, sinbin said:

never done at Buriram or KCI

And they weren't.

18 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I remember Dan Kwien office ( and also the one near the car dealer on the 24 after the Chokchai lights)

Do you remember the offices at St Mary's school and the TOT office 12km outside of Korat? They too never did report by post.

Edited by sinbin
'office' to offices.

1 minute ago, sinbin said:

If the subsequent post is true then they only accepted report by post after they opened the Buriram office

And they weren't.

Do you remember the office at St Mary's school and the TOT office 12km outside of Korat? They too never did report by post.

That office doesn't ring a bell.

Poster 'allune' referred to a 90 day postal report being accepted at 'KCI'  (SI).

I remember talking to KCI office. I seem to remember that IO's name was Dao. She was probably the most helpful and friendliest IO ever that served Surin/Buriram.

She was at KCI at the time and told me that postal reports were accepted. She told me that they advised against it as the postal system, at that time, was not reliable.

If postal applications were recieved then they would be processed, was what she told me.