Meeting someone else back home

tech200

I have stayed together with my Thai girl for about 10 years and married about 8 years, I'm now 34 years old. We first meet in Bangkok, everything have been wonderful, we do have a son together since 2 years back. The last 6 months or so i have started to feel that our relationship is not what it used to be, she have become an grumpy lady not the same as a few years back. We have been on vacation to Thailand this year when i see all nice ladies in Bangkok I'm starting to feel that I'm missing out something in my life. Back in Sweden i have after the vacation happened to meet another slightly younger Thai woman which is just here for a short visit with her relatives, things feel great at the moment but i want to keep an low profile, they don't know i have a wife and my wife don't know about it. Her relatives probably (distantly) know my wife's friends, which is risky in this case. I have created an situation for myself which is quite hard, I'm not sure where i should take it from here.

Your relationship with your wife isn't the same because you have a two year old child and that will tend to take the spark out of a relationship. It takes work, from both sides, to keep things going once kids arrive. And now, instead of supporting your wife and raising your child, you want to run off with the first other woman who looks at you. You need to take a long hard look at yourself, because the way you are behaving right now is pretty damn shameful.

23 minutes ago, 12DrinkMore said:

So you're cheating on your wife and kid and lying to another woman, who is probably looking for a husband, just so that you can have a bit of fun with your dick?

This is all going to end well, isn't it?

Grow up.

+1  Grow up is right,

Guess he thought he was going to get a bunch of support here.  I can see why the wife is grumpy, feel sorry for the kid, another manchild who thinks only about himself must be visiting Thailand too long pick up the Thai (general) soi dog mentality?

I'm not saint myself but you made your bed now grow up and sleep in it.

7 hours ago, tech200 said:

Her relatives probably (distantly) know my wife's friends, which is risky in this case. I have created an situation for myself which is quite hard, I'm not sure where i should take it from here.

The Thai "grapevine" is faster than the internet.

It's quite amazing that your wife has not been told about your new relationsip already.

2 hours ago, Pinot said:

Yeah, just blow off the old lady and find something new. Good for you. And thanks for sharing. 

Pay off the old lady,  maybe it is what she wants.

Life is too short , end the unhappy relationship, and move on .

Edited by elliss

So your going to tell the new woman's parents that their daughter is going  to be your Mia Noi fantastic.

While your at it tell your wife you have A Mia Noi.

The thing to do is divorce or don't be with the 2nd woman.

I will say this,A thai puing has been known to cut off her husbands penis for doing what your doing.I wouldn't be in your shoes for nothing in the world.

sure, OP looks bad.

BUT - Western culture likes to be blind to the fact that while the husband has duties, the wife also has the duty to keep the husband happy, even after giving birth.

I have gone through the same process, and looking back I can say that once the wife's affection is fully turned to the child and the man is only the recipient of demands and criticism, life becomes difficult.

Don't always blame it all on the man.

Better to just tell everyone the truth.  It doesn't need to be what they want to hear but no one can fault you for being honest.  If you were interested in pursuing other companionship while married you should have discussed it with your wife before you had kids or preferably before you were married.  You seem typical of most people who live a lie.  Tell the truth and let the heavens fall (again, BEFORE you have children).  It works for me.  My wife knows me better than I know myself and I keep no secrets from her. I never have to remember what lie I told to who or to keep my phone on vibrate or any other bs. She gives me plenty of freedom because she appreciates the truth and enjoys really knowing me on the inside.  

6 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

If you were interested in pursuing other companionship while married you should have discussed it with your wife before you had kids or preferably before you were married.

hindsight is always 10/10.

don't forget that many people spend a lifetime without meeting a truly compatible partner.

I had this happen to me, except it was my wife (now my ex) that thought it was time for an upgrade, all while our youngest was still in diapers. 

I pretty much lost everything, my dignity and my two sons.  

Ultimately, my X wifes boyfriend dumped her, my sons lost their dad, she sleeps alone at night and scrapes together 30k a month. Basically her life is as bitter as her heart. 

Karma eventually, finds us all

You need to think long and hard about your marriage and decide what you wish to do with your wife.  If you don't want to be with your wife any more, leaving her is a big decision that will have a huge effect on your son.  If you should decide that you want a divorce, get that worked out first.  Then, and only then, should you start looking at other women.  It is not nice at all to be married to one woman who is caring for your young child while playing around on the side with another woman who would no doubt be appalled if she knew you were married!  If you don't change your behaviour this is going to end very, very badly!

8 hours ago, pattayadon said:

And you think you're the only one that has ever faced this situation?   55555555555   I think someone already called you a FOOL!   How about inmature idiot?   Thanks for the laugh!!  55555555

I think he is the one really laughing seeing these replies.....

7 hours ago, dansbkk said:

Grow a pair and man up.  Stay married or get a divorce but take care of the kid.  He is your responsibility.

Hope she gets a good lawyer, takes half and he pays full support for the child. Then let see how much of a playboy he continues to be?