Hong Kong thrill seekers have the Thais guessing after high rise stunts

rooster59

Hong Kong thrill seekers have the Thais guessing after high rise stunts

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvNjcxLzMzNTU2NTgvbmV3czE5LmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

A gang of thrill seeking Hong Kong people have posted selfies of their antics on several high rise buildings in Bangkok.

The pictures on Instagram showed the gang on Bai Yok tower and Terminal 21.

The pictures had the Thais guessing how they were taken and where exactly.

Officials at Bai Yok Sky Hotel confirmed that one was taken on a digital TV mast that extends from floor 85 of Bai Yok 2.

The thrill seekers gained access by using a fire escape that needed to be left unlocked according to regulations.

CCTV is being examined with a view to prosecution if they can catch the gang.

Other pictures showing the groups handiwork have been taken in Las Vegas and Macao, reported Sanook.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-02

Definitely Photo-shopped because it appears to be very calm.

When I was on the revolving platform there was a very strong wind even though it was calm at ground level.

Don't think so, these are the real deal. True risk junkies.

I used to know a couple of these wall walkers; just a little hyper in real life until they put their rubber shoes on and look up.....

It appears they have climbed the Antenna's on top of both buildings. Now they may not know it yet but if those antennas are transmitting just at normal power which I am sure they are, they may have just made themselves sterile. At 2 & 5 Ghz you need to be rather close to the antennas to cause harm. Just sitting and climbing them would do the trick.  Damage does not necessarily show up immediately. On the single dipole antenna he's lucky he didn't get radiate burns climbing it. He may have.  I wonder what his skin looks like a few days later.  Think of it as sunburn. The microwave radiation can also cause long term severe eye damage. Climbing would put his face very close to the pole. One other possibility, the access door would or should have a kill switch that prevents the antennas from transmitting.  Security would have been alerted. Only an educated guess.

5 hours ago, Mrjlh said:

It appears they have climbed the Antenna's on top of both buildings. Now they may not know it yet but if those antennas are transmitting just at normal power which I am sure they are, they may have just made themselves sterile.

If that's true, then the earlier Darwin award reference is more apt than ever. 

8 hours ago, Mrjlh said:

It appears they have climbed the Antenna's on top of both buildings. Now they may not know it yet but if those antennas are transmitting just at normal power which I am sure they are, they may have just made themselves sterile. At 2 & 5 Ghz you need to be rather close to the antennas to cause harm. Just sitting and climbing them would do the trick.  Damage does not necessarily show up immediately. On the single dipole antenna he's lucky he didn't get radiate burns climbing it. He may have.  I wonder what his skin looks like a few days later.  Think of it as sunburn. The microwave radiation can also cause long term severe eye damage. Climbing would put his face very close to the pole. One other possibility, the access door would or should have a kill switch that prevents the antennas from transmitting.  Security would have been alerted. Only an educated guess.

Or perhaps they were just having fun....google fun....might surprise you.

20 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

Or perhaps they were just having fun....google fun....might surprise you.

As youngsters we used to go to graveyards and drink booze.(and smoke the devils weed 555 ) on and .talk to headstones,,,,,how are you old mate.......wanna beer? Needless to say we never got a response...Would have been a helluva surprise if we got  response. But..hey thats kids.