Ladyboy, 18, arrested for attacking elderly Italian man in Pattaya

webfact

Ladyboy, 18, arrested for attacking elderly Italian man in Pattaya
Thaivisa Reporters

p33.jpg
Image: Daily News

PATTAYA:-- Police in Pattaya have confirmed the arrest of an 18 year old ladyboy wanted for the brutal attack on a elderly expat on Thursday morning, reports Thaivisa News.

Pol.Col.Suktad Pumpanmuang from Pattaya police told reporters that Mr.Anuwat Kaewsaengsai. 18, allegedly confessed that he attacked Mr.Cristancigh Silvano outside the Fantasy Lounge beer bar on Soi Buakhao just after 8am on Thursday.

However, while Mr Anuwat admitted to hitting Mr Silvano he denied using a knife or any other weapon during the attack.

Mr Anuwat alleged that the he became angry after Mr Silvano refused to pay him after the Italian had hired the ladyboy for sex.

As a result, Mr Anuwat confronted Mr Silvano and the pair argued. Mr Anuwat admits to hitting the Mr Silvano and stealing 1,000 Baht from him.

Police said they are continuing to investigate the incident but expect to charge Mr Anuwat with assault and causing actual bodily harm.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-18

Charge the dirty old Italian sex tourist for making a false statement to police (the knife).

Another day in Pattaya, another sex tourist bashed for trying to rip off a Thai. A hope the old fart has learnt his lesson and won't try it again. Farangness.

Will this be "the final nail in the tourist coffin" that all the bashers so desperately want so they can tell the Thais "I told you so"

Nah, just the opposite is happening. We need a bigger airport.

is the man slashed or not? easy to tell.

look at the photo from original story, if you were slashed, you would be holding the wound to stop the bleeding.

he has blood on his face like a bloody nose or a pop to the mouth. no pun intended.

The other side of the story whistling.gif

I must become more skeptical on these "unprovoked attack" stories wink.png

is the man slashed or not? easy to tell.

look at the photo from original story, if you were slashed, you would be holding the wound to stop the bleeding.

he has blood on his face like a bloody nose or a pop to the mouth. no pun intended.

Good observation and I have reread the title: slashed across the face.

Across the face? Where?

Seems like this "elderly farang" is just another "dirty old man"?

It may be worth noting that the picture in the original thread has been taken in front of a shabby, dirt cheap "rooms" place which is often used for ...

You know what I mean.

OK, partial information on both sides it seems.

Baffles me that the powers that be cannot see the difference between a knife injury and a punch in the face.

Even if rings were worn......................wink.png

Lotta bashers on the other thread need to eat a huge serving of crow.

The national trait here is lying to get out from under a crime.

If I were a betting man, I would say the ladyboy is lying

about not being paid for sex. The happiest day in Pattaya

will be when these crazed hormone filled guys with fake tits

are removed from the streets... Am sure crime will

fall in half overnight. Even the police on occasion will

say that removing ladyboys cuts down on crime.. :-)

don't believe any story until you hear both side and can evaluate the facts and not just listen to the poor farang who got beat up by the LB's .............

There is always lies when it comes to making accusations ! the hard part is working out who is telling the truth & who isn't blink.png

The national trait here is lying to get out from under a crime.

If I were a betting man, I would say the ladyboy is lying

about not being paid for sex. The happiest day in Pattaya

will be when these crazed hormone filled guys with fake tits

are removed from the streets... Am sure crime will

fall in half overnight. Even the police on occasion will

say that removing ladyboys cuts down on crime.. :-)

Thanks for proving my point.

OK, partial information on both sides it seems.

Baffles me that the powers that be cannot see the difference between a knife injury and a punch in the face.

Even if rings were worn......................wink.png

I definitely suspect that rings were worn......well one anyway....gigglem.gif

Good luck with that most of this forum's members would rather eat sh*t, than eat crow if it means apologizing about what they said about ladyboys! annoyed.gif

Apologise for any callous badmouthing about Ladboys?

You having a laugh !!!! These individuals ain't no lady's mate. This is the dregs of Thai society unleashed on unsuspecting tourists who are subjected to all sorts of violence no matter what your sexual preferences are. It's a psychotic chick with a dick and a knife pent on emptying your pockets.

These certain volatile individuals with their specific modus operandi in mind need to be addressed even if they're undressed. I can't believe they're allowed to walk freely amongst foreigners since they intend to hurt and rob any victim they pick as their prey. Any other civilised country would cage these <deleted>.

Had to get it off my chest !!!!

I seem to remember that when the story broke it was reported that the man was slashed by an 18 year old ladyboy? One assumed the age of the attacker was given by the victim. Wonder how he was so accurate about the age. When I met my wife she was 26 years old. Five years later she was still 26 years old!

Doesn't matter who is telling the truth, there's no excuse for a young guy to be violent with an elderly gent. What happened to Thais revering their elders? Suppose it means just Thai elders.

That is a myth nothing more unless you are Thai

Good luck with that most of this forum's members would rather eat sh*t, than eat crow if it means apologizing about what they said about ladyboys! annoyed.gif
Apologise for any callous badmouthing about Ladboys?

You having a laugh !!!! These individuals ain't no lady's mate. This is the dregs of Thai society unleashed on unsuspecting tourists who are subjected to all sorts of violence no matter what your sexual preferences are. It's a psychotic chick with a dick and a knife pent on emptying your pockets.

These certain volatile individuals with their specific modus operandi in mind need to be addressed even if they're undressed. I can't believe they're allowed to walk freely amongst foreigners since they intend to hurt and rob any victim they pick as their prey. Any other civilised country would cage these <deleted>

Had to get it off my chest !!!!

You didnt read the updated story otherwise you might not be making such a ridiculous post. Or then again you might be.

Archived