"fat Thai Bride" (little Britain Characters)

Buff-horns

Prof,

I dont' mind a bit of repetition in my comedy, Vic Reeves got away with for years and, I still think the old re runs of the Big Night Out and Shooting Stars are still funny.

redrus.

Rj, Yeah I know.....!!!!!!

Edited by redrus

Prof,

I dont' mind a bit of repetition in my comedy, Vic Reeves got away with for years and, I still think the old re runs of the Big Night Out and Shooting Stars are still funny.

redrus.

Rj, Yeah I know.....!!!!!!

Bugger you beat me to it!! :o

I was going to say though I agree with you about Vic Reeves and shooting stars and that, brilliant :D

Bloody awful! The first one was OK but all they've done is repeat the same stuff over and over.

Give me League of Gentlemen anytime!

agreed , havent seen the thai bride series , but the last series was repetitive.

agree about vic reeves too , very funny guy.

(i also liked the brittas empire , but have yet to meet anyone else who did.)

:

can anyone tell me what channel this is on, as I'm going home soon and want to watch this. I hear they have 5 channels now?

The last series of Little britain was on BBC3 available on free view, but you have to buy a box. I think the new series will be on BBC2 though.

Not sure about that fella, I'm pretty sure it'll be on BBC 3 as they seem to be putting most of the new comedies on there. :o Anyone seen Funland about gangsters and wierd murderous old women in the paradise beach setting of Blackpool. Really dark but, funny as, not sidesplitting but dark :D with somewhat of a story line, thats a bit messy....! (inbetween The League and Iccle Britain if you like)......... :D:D:D

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-11-10 07:59:43)

can anyone tell me what channel this is on, as I'm going home soon and want to watch this. I hear they have 5 channels now?

The last series of Little britain was on BBC3 available on free view, but you have to buy a box. I think the new series will be on BBC2 though.

BBC3? How many channels are there now on normal tv?

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-11-10 07:59:43)

BBC3? How many channels are there now on normal tv?

Just the 5, unless you buy a free view box which will bump it up to about 30 to 40 most of which are news, with BBC 3 and 4 also ITV 2, 3 and 4 which started on the 1st Nov.

redrus

even the bad times were good.

Not sure about that fella, I'm pretty sure it'll be on BBC 3 as they seem to be putting most of the new comedies on there. :o  Anyone seen Funland about gangsters and wierd murderous old women in the paradise beach setting of Blackpool. Really dark but, funny as, not sidesplitting but dark :D  with somewhat of a story line, thats a bit messy....! (inbetween The League and Iccle Britain if you like)......... :D  :D  :D

Apparantly Funland is by the League of Gentlemen (i'm a massive fan) writers, but they don't appear in it this time. Sounds good, I didn't watch due to lack of digi box (just brought one), but will catch up when re-broadcast on 2.

I wonder if there are any non-Brits reading this who watched League of Gentlemen and found it amusing?

Not sure about that fella, I'm pretty sure it'll be on BBC 3 as they seem to be putting most of the new comedies on there. :o  Anyone seen Funland about gangsters and wierd murderous old women in the paradise beach setting of Blackpool. Really dark but, funny as, not sidesplitting but dark :D  with somewhat of a story line, thats a bit messy....! (inbetween The League and Iccle Britain if you like)......... :D  :D  :D

Apparantly Funland is by the League of Gentlemen (i'm a massive fan) writers, but they don't appear in it this time. Sounds good, I didn't watch due to lack of digi box (just brought one), but will catch up when re-broadcast on 2.

I wonder if there are any non-Brits reading this who watched League of Gentlemen and found it amusing?

HHhhhhmmmm, mate most Brits don't get it. I tried getting my GF to watch the 3rd series with me aftershe bought it for me. Good move by her to buy it not by me to try get her to watch it.....!!!!!

redrus