UK's Prince William and wife Kate expecting third child: palace

snoop1130

UK's Prince William and wife Kate expecting third child: palace

Reuters Staff

sdzfgbv.PNG

Britain's Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, his wife Princess Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George and Princess Charlotte walk at the airfield in Hamburg Finkenwerder, Germany, July 21, 2017. REUTERS/Christian Charisius/POOL

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain’s Prince William and his wife Kate are expecting a third child, their office said on Monday.

“Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their third child,” Kensington Palace said in a statement.

“The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news,” it said.

Kate was suffering from extreme morning sickness, a problem which occurred in her two previous pregnancies, and was being cared for at the palace having canceled her official engagements for Monday, the statement said.

William and Kate’s two children George and Charlotte are aged four and two. Their third child would be fifth in line to the British throne. William, 35, is the eldest son of Prince Charles, the first in line to the throne, and a grandson of the queen.

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-9-4

OK I am a staunch Royalist and supporter of the Royal family, But even I am slightly angry at this. In this time of austerity, hardship, 1% pay rises, 0 hour contracts, homelessness and general poorness, this is just a slap in the face of the British people who are struggling. They should be ashamed - it will not go down well in the UK. They already have 2 children - girl and boy - two heirs to the throne - that is enough. 

It's not just in Britain , in other kingdoms of the EU , they're pumping out too many kids too.

Yes true, Eastern Europeans turn up in the UK, with their tribe of kids and demand a property with all the trimmings, I know which family I would prefer my tax to go to, and it isn't Borat and co.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

OK I am a staunch Royalist and supporter of the Royal family, But even I am slightly angry at this. In this time of austerity, hardship, 1% pay rises, 0 hour contracts, homelessness and general poorness, this is just a slap in the face of the British people who are struggling. They should be ashamed - it will not go down well in the UK. They already have 2 children - girl and boy - two heirs to the throne - that is enough. 

Bad hair day?

13 minutes ago, RoyDee said:

Wake up. Chaz has been skipped over. He blotted his copy book.

as far as i am concerned they have all blotted their copy book, Oliver had the right idea, pity he went to far and banned peoples simple pleasures or we might have a republic now

Just now, yardrunner said:

as far as i am concerned they have all blotted their copy book, Oliver had the right idea, pity he went to far and banned peoples simple pleasures or we might have a republic now

Crying over spilt milk. Thailand still has simple pleasures. So stay here, enjoy and stop bellyaching !!!

I hope that they have 2 more after this new one.

Why?

Because it will give something else for the miserable posters on TVF to whine and moan about.

It doesnt cost anybody over here anything at all if they have 2, 3 or more children.

He has a private income,and is not dependent on the state to live, so there is no extra cost.

Plus it is THEIR life, THEIR choice on how many children they have and nobody elses.

I raise my full glass in a toast to William and Kate, and may they always be happy and treasure their children.

I raise my almost empty glass to the misery guts and whiners on TVF. May they always find something to moan and whine about.

Edited by billd766
Added extra text