Yingluck probe 80% complete, say officials in hunt for fugitive

webfact

the remaining 20% will certainly reveal that the police truck going around her house was in fact a Burmese truck hired by a couple of Rohingya, made up to look like a police truck. 

A accordion playing raccoon has also been implicated in the plot and now there is ample evidence that in fact this raccoon is member of the red shirts.

meanwhile police would investigate the possibility that the Lady has in fact left the country.....

1 hour ago, titanio82 said:

Well, even when traced the border crossing. Good luck to pick the right one from all the Dubai BURKA's.....

She has not left Thailand. She would not leave her son Here alone,

To be to be turned into a Manchurian candidate.

Edited by maeab101

You can bet the last 20% will take about 5 years to release All will be forgotten and certain people would have retired on big money from the operation to get her out of the country Next case  

Take note all you readers that is corruption at its best Everybody is a winner

3 hours ago, bheard said:

That 80% number does not necessarily mean that they are nearly there in finding her. It can just as easily mean that they are nearly there to saying "nope, can't find her". 50% chance either way probably.

Only 40%, then? :saai:

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

Where the bloody hell is she ??  is she in Dubai !!  ???

is she in Singapore !  ???    bloody cars coming in and out of her place ... !!

how the hell can anyone see who's inside the damn car with those dark windows !!   She's done a damn runner for sure  !   if I did a bloody runner down soi cowboy i'd end up in the bloody slammer quicker than you can say ' jack robinson.

jeeeze .....  :shock1:

If you were seen running down soi cowboy and I shouted ..........Jack Robinson ?  You likely would say " No ,Steven 100 , Jack Robinson went that way "

3 hours ago, maeab101 said:

I dont think she has left thailand. There is no evidence.

Not saying she did, not saying she did not....

Frankly it can be VERY easy to enter or leave a country without even passing by immigration as long as one has a private jet...

A few years ago, I welcomed some high corporate VIP in another country...

They went from the plane direct to the minivan.

As some of them needed VISA, one staff took all passports and brought them to immigration office to get the VISA.

2 of them had "lifetime" visa and we forgot to take the passport for entry stamps: they went in like butter without any trace of their entry in the country...

Been the current government, or her supporters, anyone with a little bit of authority could arrange her going out without a trace..

You stole her money and are not accountable for committing high treason and a list of human rights violations. You believe the people want you lol. You even setup your own fake poll companies while you continue to find new avenues to extort wealth. 

We don't care how she left. We are happy she did leave. Shuffle yourself to the retirement villa. I ln 3 years at the wheel you produced nothing.

Edited by Media1

3 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

They preferred pink champaign and caviar. Ah such is life!”

You will probably receive another suspension for using red (no bull) and spelling champagne incorrectly.

Gee wiz I might get a longer sentence than Red Bull for that? Yet I killed no cop. Nor fed fish in Thailand.

1 minute ago, ratcatcher said:

ys3.jpg.d0dbd491863ca566515c7e8f76b9b645.jpg

ys1.jpg.a644a268bf1c126a034c648cedca2ccd.jpgpraypraw.jpg.5ec9ef8b4c93495c9b2d15b7ce7e9c48.jpgys2.jpg.9c86cb0230738d08365e616500731a52.jpg

ys4.jpg.8f1a04e0ffa85211ee7e9714358181c7.jpgWho will have the last laugh?:402::giggle:

I got to say for a 50 year Thai P.M she is not a bad looking sort We might of said some bad things about you honey but you are welcome back anytime

On 9/6/2017 at 6:55 AM, SABloke said:

"Deputy police chief Pol General Srivara Rangsibrahmanakul said the investigation was 80-per-cent complete..."

They sure love their arbitrary percentages - how the hell can an investigation be 80% complete? One needs to know an end point in order to make a calculation based on percentage. (Unless he's saying that they're going to stop investigating by Saturday, which would make sense then)

Yea i think you hit the nail on the head, 80 percent done waiting to announce there was no wrong doing by any higher ups. So saturday they will be done waiting to announce the outcome.

I also think 100 percent they wont find her.