Angry Prayut says media should ‘get over’ Thaksin

webfact

3 minutes ago, Becker said:

If the people actually like the junta government then there is absolutely no reason why elections can't be held right away. But those of us who do not live in la-la land (and that's most posters on the TVF) realize the junta would lose, and probably badly.

So the dinosaurs keep postponing the inevitable.

and the farang keep trying ... lol

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, steven100 said:

What he is saying makes sense. I would get pissed off also with stupid damn questions on Thaksin ...  !!

KHUN PRAYUTH is PM whether you like it or not.  :coffee1:

you can whinge & whine until the cows come home ... but it ain't gunna change.

Prayut has never once said anything that actually makes sense.  He's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.  And yes, I know things aren't gonna change. Prayut and his pet frong are here to stay for the foreseeable. 

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:41 AM, steven100 said:

Wrong .... the people actually like the government as there is stability and security, unlike his criminal predecessors both in exile after ripping off billions of Thai baht from the people and the Thai economy all for own personal luxury lifestyle.

"the people actually like the government".... amazing how many TV members claim to have their finger on the pulse of the Thai nation in terms of politics and yet clearly haven't got the vaguest clue.

On 6/9/2560 at 3:56 PM, webfact said:

He said he “got over” these people since his very first days in office, and now he just wanted justice to prevail.

It's so easy to forgive yourself anything when you're in charge of a successful military coup junta.

Justice looms large in a righteous mind.

15 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

"the people actually like the government".... amazing how many TV members claim to have their finger on the pulse of the Thai nation in terms of politics and yet clearly haven't got the vaguest clue.

and how many TV members are sick of hearing your whinging and whining about Thailand & the government. Live with it ......  :coffee1:   lol

Just check the number of TV members who like my post in the 'brits heading back home' discussion. Forget it ... move on ... or move.

Perhaps Prayuth should visit Dubai, and play a round of golf with Thaksin, they've both been Thai-PMs who struggled to communicate with the media, so they should have lots to talk about ! :tongue:

Even better, Thaksin should come here to play a round, he could buy some rice & other Thai-food, while he's here ! :whistling:

and how many TV members are sick of hearing your whinging and whining about Thailand & the government. Live with it ......  :coffee1:   lol
Just check the number of TV members who like my post in the 'brits heading back home' discussion. Forget it ... move on ... or move.

Oh dear, so you reckon the score of "likes" for your posts is the proof that your neofascist stream of consciousness reflects the true state of opinion amongst the expatriate population of Thailand?
That explains a lot!
[emoji3]

1 hour ago, JAG said:

Oh dear, so you reckon the score of "likes" for your posts is the proof that your neofascist stream of consciousness reflects the true state of opinion amongst the expatriate population of Thailand?
That explains a lot!
emoji3.png

I think it just says exactly how members feel about the constant whiners. :smile:

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

After reading this I feel sorry for you.  Did it make you feel that you achieved something in life when you counted likes?  And I believe the number of TV members who are probably "sick of hearing [my]whinging and whining" about the "government" - because I have never criticized Thailand in general - is exactly 3, including you.   The vast majority of members view your commentary is delusional nonsense, just as they view what Prayut says every single time the moron opens his mouth.

This guy is a born liar and obsessed jealous individual that had nothing better to do but steal that families money. In 3 years this character has not fulfilled any so urgently required tasks. Rapes murders assaults. I have a list of judicial system disasters due to this characters non reforming law. Not to mention all the failed City Hall officials. What are you here for to produce soap   opera TV. Thanksin was 3 times better than you. The longer your here the more damage to come.

This guy is a born liar and obsessed jealous individual that had nothing better to do but steal that families money. In 3 years this character has not fulfilled any so urgently required tasks. Rapes murders assaults. I have a list of judicial system disasters due to this characters non reforming law. Not to mention all the failed City Hall officials. What are you here for to produce soap   opera TV. Thanksin was 3 times better than you. The longer your here the more damage to come.