What's your stance vs the eyes-glued-to-smartphone zombie generation?

smo

I don't know if people are just becoming more ignorant regardless, or if it's because of the machines, but no studies say walking around looking at a screen when you should look where you are going is clever, and I'm getting extremely annoyed at those fools that expect me to avoid them because they won't look where they are going.

What can be done about it- probably nothing other than hope for a massive solar flare that burns out all the machines. Would certainly solve the overpopulation problem as well.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know if people are just becoming more ignorant regardless, or if it's because of the machines, but no studies say walking around looking at a screen when you should look where you are going is clever, and I'm getting extremely annoyed at those fools that expect me to avoid them because they won't look where they are going.

What can be done about it- probably nothing other than hope for a massive solar flare that burns out all the machines. Would certainly solve the overpopulation problem as well.

I think mass extinction is a disproportionate response to ill manners.  

You could always stop, and allow them to blunder into you, in the hope that they might learn, or you could scythe their legs from under them and cry "Concentrate, Dolt!", depending on how confrontational you want to be.  

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:06 PM, StreetCowboy said:

I think mass extinction is a disproportionate response to ill manners.  

You could always stop, and allow them to blunder into you, in the hope that they might learn, or you could scythe their legs from under them and cry "Concentrate, Dolt!", depending on how confrontational you want to be.  

Hmmmmm. Given it's farang pub I'll respond to that.

The human race has outstayed its welcome on planet earth and is going to face mass extinction if the population isn't massively reduced one way or another.

In a future age, whatever life forms may exist then will no doubt be referring to our age as the age of fools that killed themselves off by polluting the environment and exhausting all the natural resources because they wouldn't limit their reproduction in the face of all the evidence demanding it.

If it were reduced massively by an electrical event eg solar storm killing all computers, those that remained would probably be able to extend the era of humans for a lot longer.

Luckily, horses are not yet extinct.