Clue emerges about Yingluck’s escape route

webfact

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

I find it somewhat strange that she has made no contact with anyone here via social media.  

Maybe because she left her son in Thailand. And she fears for his safety. Or something far more sinister.

Edited by maeab101

2 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

A friend, who is familiar with the matter, sent me a Top Secret photo of the cunning escape.

download.jpg

Ahhh! . . . they got those APC's just in time. Good thing they haven't got those subs yet!

Pol Gen Chakthip says information on Yingluck’s escape “not from police”

in Politics | September 09, 2017 | (26 views) | By Thai PBS
Royal Thai Police commissioner says information on ex-premier Yingluck Shinawatra’s escape in a car near the Thai-Cambodian border did not come from the police.

1 hour ago, ovi1kanobi said:

They would have had to fly her into a private airport. In the desert. with no customs or security.

And that would make it illegal entry, a great way to start out, offside with the officials within 1 minute of arrival. 

1 hour ago, maeab101 said:

How did she get through customs in Dubai. Without any record or pictures?

How do you know there aren't any records, are you privy to the Dubai customs and immigration records, along with all the other confidential info. you seem have access to. 

Edited by Artisi

23 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

You are lucky to have this post still here I posted a similar one right after she went missing and it was taken removed.

same here, but before she became missing, hoping she didn't commit suicide'

23 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

same here, but before she became missing, hoping she didn't commit suicide'

You seriously think she's really missing? Do you think her brother, his PR machine, her son, her husband, all her siblings and in-laws, all the PTP party doyens and UDD mouth pieces, would be this stone silent if they didn't know where she was?

Suicide - you actually believe a billionaire hiso elite would contemplate suicide?

Suicide - you actually believe a billionaire hiso elite would contemplate suicide?

Her son is in the clutches of the military.

The other "suicide" like hanging oneself from door hinges with your socks whilst the CCTV isnt working !
remember that ?

Just now, johng said:

Her son is in the clutches of the military.

The other "suicide" like hanging oneself from door hinges with your socks whilst the CCTV isnt working !
remember that ?

Her son was reported to have attended his scheduled military training class. I doubt he's in a class of one. And none of the family or cronies have leaked that he's detained.

You think the man hanged in the DSI cell is anywhere close to Yingluck's social hierarchy level? Not even anywhere close.

5 hours ago, Bundooman said:

I've thought all along that she is still in Thailand. My opinion only, of course. 

However, the 'first solid evidence' is printed in between the two phrases, 'might have been carrying' and 'there is no evidence'.

Case proved!

Could be! I also think about the same ! 

You think the man hanged in the DSI cell is anywhere close to Yingluck's social hierarchy level? Not even anywhere close.

I think he knew something and someone didn't want anyone else knowing.
(He died from ruptured liver,caused by "someone else" )

Yingluck maybe knows something too ?
We can only speculate until she turns up.

as for her son
many have been held for 2 weeks or more without their friends or family knowing whats going on....euphemistically called "attitude adjustment"