Justice is for all, rich or poor, says Prayut

webfact

Justice for all. Wow. Yes. That's what the Burmese migrant workers want.       But Thaksin and his sister don't want and Boss, mow the cop down, Ferrari killer doesn't want. 

Right. Now we know. 

The <deleted>' truth.

The rich are rich enough to "ESCAPE"!!!        This guy's logic is bordering on the absurd.      Its a sour laugh, knowing how many innocents in this country suffer as suspects for the RICH escapees.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

So what about him, his family and General Cronies? Exempt and cannot be scrutinized. What a load of BS.

The law applies to them also. It is just that they have granted themselves the right to break it with impunity. I wonder what the legal eagles at The Hague would make of that particular oxymoron? 

Edited by baboon

43 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Materials from his moronic and comical qoutes are building up fast. Add this latest to his infamous list: -

"I am a democratic soldier and will stay because I want Democracy to survive"

"We'll probably have to kill journalists who don't report the truth"

"Let me ask you how are you going to survive wearing a bikini in Thailand unless you're ugly"

"Go sell rubber in Mars"

"If there's less water, grow crickets and earthworms to sell"

"bemoans divisive soap and offer to write"

There are more like throwing banana skin at a cameraman and pulling the ear and ruffling the hair of a reporter plus the twerk remark.....

This guy is all laugh a minute clown but some here love him.:sleepy:

Great post...

But...

My all time favourite (!?) is in relation to the Koh Tao murders, "no Thai would do that"

Justice is for all, rich or poor, says Prayut

Available now at low low prices for a short time only. OUR PRICES ARE INSANE!!!!!

*Actual justice might be different than advertised

*Red shirt people may be ineligible for justice

*Some conditions apply

*Prices do not include postage and handling

*Foreigners not included in justice

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The fact is that the rich have often fled the scene, and that’s why we see that they don’t go to jail. It’s not a problem with the justice system.

The rich can flee the country and wait for the limitation of proceedings to expire. The rich can choose whether or not to call in at the police station for questioning. The rich can decide that their Community Service Order is inconvenient and change the terms without consequences.

And this, according to the Prime Minister, is not a problem with the justice system.

3 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

3 hours ago, webfact said:

If one commits wrongdoings, he or she must go through it and fight for justice,” said Prayut.

"except me"

Yes..... I hope he remembers that when ever his 'Royal arss' gets caught and they want to 'string him up'..... Wow..... I see that words can flow out of his mouth freely to further his own cause....... And if it is not his own cause then it is 'bad stuff'....

I am not defending the Shinawatra's but I cannot see that he (the current un-elected PM) is any 'improvement' (above them).... That is my point...........

And 'JUSTICE FOR ALL' is how it 'should be' but ISN'T really, How about for justice for somebody who took the law into their own hands (over-threw a democratically elected government - but he will have an excuse)..... and not allowed 'free elections'?????????? Lots of question marks....

I hope Trump isn't around long enough to welcome him into 'OUR US' White House...........

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“It’s not that the poor commit wrongdoings and they will definitely go to jail, while the rich will not. The fact is that the rich have often fled the scene, and that’s why we see that they don’t go to jail. It’s not a problem with the justice system.

Somebody else's fault?

Im wondering now if it is possible to rely on translation services providing accurate interpretation of cultural sensitivities inherent in both languages.

Smile poor Thai people Justice is for all Did you not hear the man say it?. Means you get the same treatment as the Red Bull guy You all thought he was looked after How wrong were you? He has the same  rules applied to him as they would to the poor people So my question is? How many poor people are in Thai jails and how many rich people are in Thai Jails?

Justice for all - here you go little fella,  now a bit more for me.

Ahh, yes you too old woman. Now more for me. 

Nice children. Sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle. Long day - big hit for me and mine

you little people need more???? Geez. OK wait in line.   Chopper full for me

more?????  Screw you. Where is my damm chopper? 

The 'communication' by this 'government' is a permanent catastrophy, every time I see there's a new release, especially by the top of the bunch, I hold my head, as I know already they should better have 'put a sock in it'!

Wouldn't that be a good 'visual' for the ones who disagree with such sillyness: carrying socks on stakes with a poster saying: put this in your mouth, and maybe alternated with others saying: Thailand being ruled by stupidity, does not proof Thais are stupid.

4 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Sometimes our beloved hero really thinks that people are fools to believe the propaganda!

Not to fall in the trap of some 'poll', I'd like to have the figures of the national electricity consumption (non-industrial, exclude high voltage) on Friday evenings (also from the other evenings of the week), I'd bet my best hat it is the lowest of low... When so, why would that be then?