1 dead 1 injured after motorbike hits pickup truck in accident

webfact

1 dead 1 injured after motorbike hits pickup truck in accident

By Online Admin -

44-1.jpg?fit=1478,1108

PATTAYA: -- A Thai male has died and another injured after their motorbike smashed into a pickup truck at high speed in the Naklua area of Pattaya.

At around 5:00am on September 17th, police and emergency services were called out to investigate a fatal accident which had taken place in Naklua.

Arriving at the scene police found car and motorbike parts scattered all over the road. They also found the bodies of 2 victims, both aged between 25-20 years old, who were lying motionless in the road.

Full story: http://pattayaone.news/en/1-dead-1-injured/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-09-18

One young live lost and another one in peril, by the look of the damage on the truck , a miracle that any of them is alive.

RIP and my condolences to the parent, no parent should have to ever go through this. And my prayers with the other young men and his family.

Youthful exuberance is a critical part of growing up but not without it's dangers .  

13 minutes ago, sirineou said:

One young live lost and another one in peril, by the look of the damage on the truck , a miracle that any of them is alive.

RIP and my condolences to the parent, no parent should have to ever go through this. And my prayers with the other young men and his family.

Youthful exuberance is a critical part of growing up but not without it's dangers .  

yeah, and even if they themselves were not going 50 mph, hitting the truck head on when both are going 35 mph is the same as hitting a wall at 70 mph.  That is tough to survive on a bike

24 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

High speed in a built-up area. Perfectly normal in Thailand, and perfectly dangerous. Why are Thais always, always in a tearing hurry to get anywhere. Very strange behaviour from what are supposed to be easy-going people.

It is moreso the younger ones and those who been out all night drinking and doping.........

After being around this scene many years, I am only saddened when the 'stupid' 'young' Thai guys kill a 'Thai girl' who is behind them on the bike..............

The way I look at it there is 2 less Thai guys to give 2 (or more) 'lucky' Thai girls a baby that will never know a father...............

Morons.

I ride a 650 Kawasaki around Thailand and I am always amazed at how dangerously the Thai kids drive their souped up 110-125cc scooters. They pass me on the highway doing 100 kph and do the most dangerous maneuvers weaving in and out of traffic with no helmets, wearing flip flops and shorts. They seem to have zero regard for themselves or anyone. And many times a young girl on the back who will be killed along with the idiot driver.  

As heartless as it may seem, and I can assure that I am not heartless, at this rate Thailand will be devoid of any young Thais as they seem to be hell bent on killing themselves, that's not necessarily a bad thing though, taking themselves out of the gene pool hopefully means the brighter ones will prevail in Thailand's future.

Sad yes, sorry no.

Edited by Golden Triangle