Is TVF exceptionally slow today?

thaibeachlovers

A couple of posts which referred to another forum have been removed as per the following from the Forum Rules:

13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I was just wondering about the greyscale situation .

Is there an actual law stating so, or is it just a Government recommendation ?

According to Moderator Crossy it's a Government Requirement

Actually several of us have confirmed that it has been fine the last few minutes so if you are having issues now perhaps let the cookie monster eat any Thaivisa goodies on your computer if other sites are normal. 

Just now, lopburi3 said:

10 minutes ago could not even reply to thread and yes indeed it was slow.  Now seems good again so guess server got another kickstart?

Thinks so, as suddenly OK again, for now...........

5 hours ago, MJCM said:

Where are you seeing that Green Secure Lock ?? What are you using to browse TV? I use Firefox and I don't have a Green Secure Lock.

I am using Firefox 56.0 and I can see it.

It is on the top left just before the url line starting https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1002772-is-tvf-exceptionally-slow-today/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-12322791

10 hours ago, billd766 said:

I am using Firefox 56.0 and I can see it.

It is on the top left just before the url line starting <snip>

Oke, I get it, the Indicator if you have a HTTPS connection to the site

I only see there the following Cookies being placed by Thaivisa

ips4_pass_hash

ips4_hasJS

ips4_IPSSessionFont

ips4_device_key

ips4_member_id

ips4_login_key

ips4_ipsTimeZone

And most of them expire (get deleted) at the end of the session.

Hello, the items we can not discuss are back and the useability of the forum is back to slower than a slow week in a slow month in a slow year.

If ever we needed proof of why TVF is so slow, we just got it.

I've been on TVF for many years despite some other problems that we also can't discuss, but it's getting too slow to bother trying to get a point across, so why bother at all, unless it's something actually important on the non political forum, like visas etc.

Yea, its really, really slow right now with right now being 10:15am.   I'm on a 200Mb speed plan here in Bangkok and it takes around 20-30 seconds for a post to pull up.   And I can't even reach My Content...well, maybe a I could I wanted long enough but after a minute or so of watching the little rotating circle I gave up.

Maybe the website will be fixed in 2018...kinda like maybe we'll have Thai elections in late 2018.

Archived