Is TVF exceptionally slow today?

thaibeachlovers

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TVF speed been getting steadily worse for some time, but now so slow that it's ruining my time-management. I've got other things that I need to do and, until/unless this serious glitch is sorted, I will have to deny myself the enjoyment that I'm sure the forum was set-up to provide.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I already have posted in the pinned topic New Site Feedback about it.

They are still working on the site as a continuation of the site shut down last night for maintenance. Just be patient and it will be better.

Thank you for the update but reassuring us and asking us to be patient only works for a while.

This problem has been ongoing for weeks now and when I worked for a commercial company if the techie could not fix the problem in a couple of days, then somebody else would have taken over, and if he couldn't fix it then somebody else with more experience would have replaced him.

If it wasn't fixed by then the site would have been shutdown, ripped apart and rebuilt from the ground up 24/7 with guys working shifts.

TVF seriously need to go back to the software they had before that really worked well and use that. Then tell the supplier of the latest software which is causing the problems that they want their money back as the software is not peforming correctly.

13 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Thank you for the update but reassuring us and asking us to be patient only works for a while.

This problem has been ongoing for weeks now and when I worked for a commercial company if the techie could not fix the problem in a couple of days, then somebody else would have taken over, and if he couldn't fix it then somebody else with more experience would have replaced him.

If it wasn't fixed by then the site would have been shutdown, ripped apart and rebuilt from the ground up 24/7 with guys working shifts.

TVF seriously need to go back to the software they had before that really worked well and use that. Then tell the supplier of the latest software which is causing the problems that they want their money back as the software is not peforming correctly.

Sir i agree with you 100%, the situation now withTV is pathetic, today the worst i have seen it.

Somebody within the TV organisation has pressed the self destruct button.

ThaiVisa is so slow today I often fall asleep while staring at the little rotating circle waiting for a post to pull-up unless I get a can not reach web site error message which keeps from dozing off as I have to click try reloading page.    Today I seem to be getting a good amount of both.   

OK, let me click Submit Reply now and watch the little Saving circle go around and around and around until I doze off.

25 minutes ago, billd766 said:

This is simply too sensible to be acknowledged so it will be ignored.

It is better than before but would not equate with lightning even with grease.  But at least now it is under a second delay for response on a Singapore connection.   Now if only it can keep its running shoes on and not switch to high heels in a few minutes or hours.  :smile:

20 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

It is better than before but would not equate with lightning even with grease.  But at least now it is under a second delay for response on a Singapore connection.   Now if only it can keep its running shoes on and not switch to high heels in a few minutes or hours.  :smile:

You stay in Singapore? Or VPN through Singapore?

Last night it was like ,back to dial up connections,make a cup of tea while page

loads in Bytes, tried Singapore where I believe TV servers are,just the same,

switch the VPN to UK and pages were loading quickly,without VPN,still not

100 % today,some pages timing out.one problem after another here.

regards worgeordie

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

Too many connections

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

Try again
Same here..

36 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What were you trying to do when you got it.

I have only seen it once and that was when I clicked on a notification for somebody reacting to one of my posts.

Each time I got this started by trying to go to a thread.....Once you get it, then you get it on the try again button or trying to back out of the page......

Archived