snoop1130

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Not only we have efficient Cops but HONEST LADYBOY THIEVES ?

Sutthipong admitted everything and asked for a similar theft in 2011 to be taken into consideration. On that occasion he stole from an Irish man.

?

Perhaps he was in-pressed by the Swiss...

5 hours ago, trogers said:

I think he would be the one who cares when bombarded constantly by questions like

"Does the labyboy have a bigger one than yours?"

"Who was the crouching tiger?"

but why would anyone bother to ask those questions if they possessed maturity beyond that of a 10 year old?

10 minutes ago, 12DrinkMore said:

Are victims of crime asked permission to have a photograph taken and splashed all over the world's media as a publicity stunt for the BiBs?

What happens if I say, "no photo"?

i would think if keeping out of the media were a concern, he would have avoided reporting the incident in the first place.

im certain the ladyboy was hoping for the same discretion.

kudos to him, he decided not to be a victim and let the whole thing slide.

16 hours ago, Meljames said:

Another day in Pattaya.

There was a man who fancied a hot dog. So he entered a top dog hot dog joint and said "I will have a German, a Russian , a frankfurter and a cop" to the three stunned men on barstools.

all he really wanted was a hot link with Russian mustard, but he could not speak correctly because he was stoned.

Reminds me of when a mate 1st came to Phuket, with me warning him of Ladyboys, and how to differentiate them from a woman, suffice to say, we saw him off from a bar with a female working girl.

Next morning over breakfast he said he farked up, we said, how, he said, his mobile and 20,000 baht were missing this morning, I said, sweet, we will go to the cops because we know the bar she came from, no no no he said, I didn't take that one back, we said, but we saw you leave with her, yes yes yes, he said, but when I stopped across the road, the ATM would not take my card, it had a crack to its side, so it kept spitting it out, and I told her that I had a spare one back at the hotel, with her saying, you go get card, come back to bar see me when have money.

So off I went back to the hotel he said, to get the other card, take money out and then go back and get her, blind drunk, I went to the ATM across the road from the front of the hotel he said, and while I was getting money out this drop dead bombshell said; where you go, he said; to get a girl he bar fined, and she said, I come with you to your hotel, he thought about it for a split second and said, fark walking back to get the other one, 10 minutes there, 10 minutes back, and this one was more pretty, suffice to say, she gave him a good time, he fell asleep and the Ladyboy took his mobile and money, but wait, it gets better.

We all knew what happen, being experience travels of Thailand, so not to embarrass him, I pulled him aside and walked him to reception, and I said, brace yourself, it wasn't a female, what are you talking about he said, I said, remember the number 1 rule I told you when you arrived, i.e. no females off the street as they would more that likely be Ladyboys looking to fleece you, fark off he said, it was a female, it had a slit, der I said, we call that the chop, he got agro, so I said, you can either accept it and come to reception with me and ask for a copy of the ID card, or leave it alone, he said fark you mate, lets go to reception, and as thick as bricks that he is when the receptionist handed him a copy of the ID card, he said no no no, this is a man, I came back with a lady, and the receptionist said yes, that man is a Ladyboy, I still working from last night, I see you come back with Ladyboy, he turned and looked at me and said he was going to vomit, I said, get a hold of yourself, were going back to the table now where the others were, and I said to him, mate what happens here, stays here, don't tell the others he said, I said, why do you think I pulled you aside, I will tell them you got a copy of the ID and went back to your room to freshen up as you were going to file a police report (true), I made that suggestion to him and he did, and as soon as I sat at the table the boys all looked at me and said, how did he take it, I said, well not up the a.. from his explanation to me, she had a slit, the chop, and seriously we were all laughing tears for about 20 minutes, priceless memories 555

Edited by 4MyEgo

These kind of sexual relationships, as such, are not illegal. Nor is gay sex. There is a lot of seriously damaged, provincial puritans commenting on this thread. Are they Australian? Are they covert gays who are too frightened to come out of the closet? Do they fear something within themselves which they are trying to hide by demeaning other's sexuality?

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Reminds me of when a mate 1st came to Phuket, with me warning him of Ladyboys, and how to differentiate them from a woman, suffice to say, we saw him off from a bar with a female working girl.

Next morning over breakfast he said he farked up, we said, how, he said, his mobile and 20,000 baht were missing this morning, I said, sweet, we will go to the cops because we know the bar she came from, no no no he said, I didn't take that one back, we said, but we saw you leave with her, yes yes yes, he said, but when I stopped across the road, the ATM would not take my card, it had a crack to its side, so it kept spitting it out, and I told her that I had a spare one back at the hotel, with her saying, you go get card, come back to bar see me when have money.

So off I went back to the hotel he said, to get the other card, take money out and then go back and get her, blind drunk, I went to the ATM across the road from the front of the hotel he said, and while I was getting money out this drop dead bombshell said; where you go, he said; to get a girl he bar fined, and she said, I come with you to your hotel, he thought about it for a split second and said, fark walking back to get the other one, 10 minutes there, 10 minutes back, and this one was more pretty, suffice to say, she gave him a good time, he fell asleep and the Ladyboy took his mobile and money, but wait, it gets better.

We all knew what happen, being experience travels of Thailand, so not to embarrass him, I pulled him aside and walked him to reception, and I said, brace yourself, it wasn't a female, what are you talking about he said, I said, remember the number 1 rule I told you when you arrived, i.e. no females off the street as they would more that likely be Ladyboys looking to fleece you, fark off he said, it was a female, it had a slit, der I said, we call that the chop, he got agro, so I said, you can either accept it and come to reception with me and ask for a copy of the ID card, or leave it alone, he said fark you mate, lets go to reception, and as thick as bricks that he is when the receptionist handed him a copy of the ID card, he said no no no, this is a man, I came back with a lady, and the receptionist said yes, that man is a Ladyboy, I still working from last night, I see you come back with Ladyboy, he turned and looked at me and said he was going to vomit, I said, get a hold of yourself, were going back to the table now where the others were, and I said to him, mate what happens here, stays here, don't tell the others he said, I said, why do you think I pulled you aside, I will tell them you got a copy of the ID and went back to your room to freshen up as you were going to file a police report (true), I made that suggestion to him and he did, and as soon as I sat at the table the boys all looked at me and said, how did he take it, I said, well not up the a.. from his explanation to me, she had a slit, the chop, and seriously we were all laughing tears for about 20 minutes, priceless memories 555

Best story I've read on here. Now is doing a package tap, frowned upon here..of get you tossed..

13 hours ago, swissie said:

The story (with picture) made it to the Nr 1 tabloid newapaper in Switzerland. Today's edition.
The picture is "pixeld", but friends and relatives will still recognize him.
Cheers.

So whether he likes it or not, he has just been outed as gay.

On 9/19/2017 at 5:32 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Glad you enjoyed the read, true story.

Dare I ask what a package tap is ?

When I was in a bar in Singapore the owner of a business I was visiting, explained to me if I was interested in a girl in the bar, it would be best to give her a tap test between the legs for safety ...

22 minutes ago, JRUSA said:

When I was in a bar in Singapore the owner of a business I was visiting, explained to me if I was interested in a girl in the bar, it would be best to give her a tap test between the legs for safety ...

I'm with you now, thanks for clearing that up, but some have had the cut, so much for the tap test 555

Edited by 4MyEgo