Thaivisa exclusive: "My Thai ex had a baby with wanted pedo fugitive", claims husband

webfact

Thaivisa exclusive: "My Thai ex had a baby with wanted pedo fugitive", claims husband

a1_1377.jpg

Jackson Matthew Hall

BANGKOK: -- The estranged husband of a Thai woman who may be helping a convicted American pedophile claimed she has just had a baby daughter by him.

The astonishing revelation was made by Darron Beetge the ex of Nitaya Beetge who she says is "enabling the fugitive to evade capture in Thailand".

Yesterday the Thai press was full of stories about Jackson Matthew Hall who stole the ID of Tyler Smith to flee charges of rape against a six year old in Alabama. They were essentially rehashing a Thaivisa story from earlier in the year.

The US authorities in the southern state have just confirmed that they believe Hall faked his own death but this was also common knowledge back in March.

Earlier in the year it was stated that Nitaya - an agent for English teachers in Thailand - was in danger from Hall.

Now Thaivisa has been told they are in fact lovers.

Darron Beetge and his six year old son now feel safer they are back in South Africa.

Darron told us from there that there have been several sightings recently of the fugitive. One friend of his ex wanted a reward for information leading to Darron telling the Thai police where that friend lived to get a lead.

The police told him, he said, that his ex wife's connections in the English teaching business mean that she could easily have supplied Hall with someone else's ID.

He put those claims on Facebook this week.

Darron now claims that the rapist is the boyfriend of his ex wife. "I have been told by her friends that she had a baby girl by him in mid-August", he revealed.

He said that his ex was not living with Hall as that would mean he would easily be captured - but he claimed that she was close by and enabling him to evade capture.

Earlier in the year Nitaya's sister made an anguished appeal after Nitaya went missing saying her life was in danger.

Sightings have been made of the fugitive in Khon Kaen where he is supposed to have worked and Rayong. There have also been suggestions he crossed into Cambodia.

However, after contact with friends Daron is convinced Hall is in Bangkok.

And he may even be teaching English to get by.

Darron added: "I'm getting loads of messages, but have to put them through Google translate. I'm pretty sure he is in Bangkok and I'm pretty sure of the exact location too. Now hopefully the police will act quickly".

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-22

8 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

If she's this guy's Ex.....why does it matter to him what she does?

Just a bit of revenge... can't have it that someone "stole" his wife from him. Justified himself telling him he needs to take this pedo out but I think its just revenge... can't have it that someone else is with his ex. 

Not that I don't think the guy needs to be send back to the USA to face charges.. but the first husband seems to take this personal.

43 minutes ago, robblok said:

Just a bit of revenge... can't have it that someone "stole" his wife from him. Justified himself telling him he needs to take this pedo out but I think its just revenge... can't have it that someone else is with his ex. 

Not that I don't think the guy needs to be send back to the USA to face charges.. but the first husband seems to take this personal.

Exactly. Darren and his son are now safe in South Africa. Unless it concerns his son, what his ex does is none of his business. I remember years after our divorce [her choice], my ex was still writing me some very nasty letters even after she got remarried. It got to the stage where a court had to tell her to not contact me again. Sad really. But some people just can't leave broken relationships where they belong....in the past.

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

If she's this guy's Ex.....why does it matter to him what she does?

He obviously has another agenda. Getting himself involved on Facebook, getting messages from her thai friends etc. He's home and safe but still feels the need. Sad really. 

44 minutes ago, newatthis said:

Exactly. Darren and his son are now safe in South Africa. Unless it concerns his son, what his ex does is none of his business. I remember years after our divorce [her choice], my ex was still writing me some very nasty letters even after she got remarried. It got to the stage where a court had to tell her to not contact me again. Sad really. But some people just can't leave broken relationships where they belong....in the past.

"Yesterday a "love drama" story appeared in Thai Rath that suggested Mr Beetge, 36, was desperate for the return of his wife.

He said this was nonsense, though he needs to contact her to get a passport for his son."

from a past article about it

people saying he can't let go and just mind his own business? at the end of the day there is the possibility that he can help get a guy located that raped a 6 year old kid and sent back to face justice. he should carry on helping locate the dirty nonce in my opinion. what would you do. just forget it knowing you could have helped protect other children from the same fate!?

17 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

He obviously has another agenda. Getting himself involved on Facebook, getting messages from her thai friends etc. He's home and safe but still feels the need. Sad really. 

Agreed, him and his son are safe and away, time to let it rest.

He can seek attention on social media elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

people saying he can't let go and just mind his own business? at the end of the day there is the possibility that he can help get a guy located that raped a 6 year old kid and sent back to face justice. he should carry on helping locate the dirty nonce in my opinion. what would you do. just forget it knowing you could have helped protect other children from the same fate!?

Any help he could have offered should have been in co operation with the relavent authorities and not on facebbok.

This is as much an attention grab and revenge as it is a genuine attempt to stop the bad man.

As for thai visa exclusive, dont make me laugh. they guy will talk to anyone, and thaivisa just want the clicks. 

17 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Probably thought the guy was still a better bet than a drunken, unemployed, wife beating husband maybe

Where do you get that from?

i kind of agree with those criticising the ex husband's apparent narcissistic need for putting himself at the centre of this story and think FB is full of such people, but where do you get "drunken, unemployed, wife beating husband" from? 

28 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

Any help he could have offered should have been in co operation with the relavent authorities and not on facebbok.

This is as much an attention grab and revenge as it is a genuine attempt to stop the bad man.

As for thai visa exclusive, dont make me laugh. they guy will talk to anyone, and thaivisa just want the clicks. 

most of the info he is getting back are probably messages through facebook from her friends so i disagree

6 hours ago, webfact said:

a1_1377.jpg

Jackson Matthew Hall

BANGKOK: -- The estranged husband of a Thai woman who may be helping a convicted American pedophile claimed she has just had a baby daughter by him.

The astonishing revelation was made by Darron Beetge the ex of Nitaya Beetge who she says is "enabling the fugitive to evade capture in Thailand".

Yesterday the Thai press was full of stories about Jackson Matthew Hall who stole the ID of Tyler Smith to flee charges of rape against a six year old in Alabama. They were essentially rehashing a Thaivisa story from earlier in the year.

The US authorities in the southern state have just confirmed that they believe Hall faked his own death but this was also common knowledge back in March.

Earlier in the year it was stated that Nitaya - an agent for English teachers in Thailand - was in danger from Hall.

Now Thaivisa has been told they are in fact lovers.

Darron Beetge and his six year old son now feel safer they are back in South Africa.

Darron told us from there that there have been several sightings recently of the fugitive. One friend of his ex wanted a reward for information leading to Darron telling the Thai police where that friend lived to get a lead.

The police told him, he said, that his ex wife's connections in the English teaching business mean that she could easily have supplied Hall with someone else's ID.

He put those claims on Facebook this week.

Darron now claims that the rapist is the boyfriend of his ex wife. "I have been told by her friends that she had a baby girl by him in mid-August", he revealed.

He said that his ex was not living with Hall as that would mean he would easily be captured - but he claimed that she was close by and enabling him to evade capture.

Earlier in the year Nitaya's sister made an anguished appeal after Nitaya went missing saying her life was in danger.

Sightings have been made of the fugitive in Khon Kaen where he is supposed to have worked and Rayong. There have also been suggestions he crossed into Cambodia.

However, after contact with friends Daron is convinced Hall is in Bangkok.

And he may even be teaching English to get by.

Darron added: "I'm getting loads of messages, but have to put them through Google translate. I'm pretty sure he is in Bangkok and I'm pretty sure of the exact location too. Now hopefully the police will act quickly".

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-22

Boring story. Happens similar probably every day here.

3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

By a person who is not from here......he just brought it here from HIS country.

True in this case, but not in majority of child abuse cases. 

There are no official sources for comprehensive data on the subject, but from studying newspaper reports it is obvious that far more assaults are carried out by members of the indigenous population than by foreigners.

Right now, headlines are being made a group of 40 indigenous men who allegedly played "pass the parcel" with a 14-year-old girl victim.

Sexual abuse of children is endemic in Thailand, according to a report by The South Asian Education Ministers Organisation, which concludes that the problem has grown. It says:

"There are evidently more reports on children being raped and murdered. Abuses take place throughout whether it be in big cities, small towns, or in rural villages, at a child's house, at school, and even in a religious monastery. The age of abusers and victims have been younger.  There was an incident where a boy accused of rape and murder a four-year-old girl was a 13 year-old juvenile. The youngest victim reported was 8 months old.

"There are more reports of child sexual abuse by the victims' father. Many children are repeatedly sexually abused for a long period of time by men living in the same household.   Sexual abusers are mostly close family members or relatives such as father, grandfather, brother, uncle, teacher, and male neighbor. Boys and girls, and children born to wealthy or poor families are all subjects to sexual abuse. Girls are found to be at higher risk than boys."

No officials statistics exist for the number of children prostituted by their own parents, but we know from media reports and other non-government sources that this is not uncommon.

Hopefully, it will be clear from the foregoing that although sex tourism contributes to child abuse in Thailand, the problem is rooted in the culture which has historically endorsed the exploitation women and children.

Archived