Top government aid says decriminalize ganja!

rooster59

Good idea.  And kratom.  Then concentrate your assets and stopping the yaba, cocaine, and heroin at its source, and try funding some realistic drug education programs in the schools.  And health care for addicts as opposed to tossing them in jail.  Having 70% of your prison population incarcerated for drug offenses is absurd.

If weed and gambling came here, this place would take off like no other.

So with girls, bars, Gogo's, weed, gambling.   OMG, Thailand I bet would be #1 in SEA.... maybe the world.......

I hope it happens!

Edited by bkk6060

I have a severely autistic son. He is on all sorts of drugs, There is some evidence - not conclusive because it is difficult  to carry out proper clinical trials. But I would certainly like to try marijuana with him. I hope common sense finally prevails and we could see if it could help us

One drug leads to another and that is how its been for years, they start on low level then when that high is not enough another drugs is used in the end they murder just for a fix, so many good lives taken by druggies who always say its the drugs fault not theirs. pretty sad when someone has to used drugs to to have a happy life, they just do not have it in them to stand on their own two feet and make life happy, just have to do it the easy way.

There are legal drugs for medical use so who needs the weed.

10 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

One drug leads to another and that is how its been for years, they start on low level then when that high is not enough another drugs is used in the end they murder just for a fix, so many good lives taken by druggies who always say its the drugs fault not theirs. pretty sad when someone has to used drugs to to have a happy life, they just do not have it in them to stand on their own two feet and make life happy, just have to do it the easy way.

And those "legal" drugs have killed many many people over the years, weed has never killed anybody. "wakeupplease", "living in the real world"...oh how so ironic :cheesy:

7 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

And those "legal" drugs have killed many many people over the years, weed has never killed anybody. "wakeupplease", "living in the real world"...oh how so ironic :cheesy:

Tell that to the people who have been killed in car accidents when the driver was using weed.

I don't think they should legalise it.  It has bad side effects and damages people minds. 

30 minutes ago, binjalin said:

If they actually did this it would be a major, major plus for Da Junta but I can't see them even considering it as they are self-righteous, right-wing p****s who think having a beer is a sin.

On the other hand if they could TAX the f#$%$%$% out of it ... :partytime2:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 5:13 AM, wakeupplease said:

So one drink leads to an alcoholic? what nonsense and none of your business if someone wants to have a smoke of weed. I am against control by governments of peoples choices that harm none.